So who had fun in the snow this morning?

Was snowing in cumbria yesterday had fun but need wheel refurbished now......ba***rd!!

was fun whilst it lasted though quattro FTW!

No snow down here, and no Quattro to enjoy it if it was here. Wish I had an S3 :detective2:

Reactions: IceHanger
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... Let's fire up the Quattro

75b3428b8535edddfd9cf8fb532816e6.jpg

Reactions: S90JSO, MTRL, IceHanger and 2 others
did few handbrake turns and dodgy drifting in my mates private factory car park was good till i got stuck and had to be pulled out by his tt 3.2 quattro :/

Quattro drift around a roundabout, wasn't intentional officer started to slide so needed to power out of it!

Reactions: robbiemac
No snow down here in West Kent....thankfully!

Naaaaaarrrrrrrrfffffffoooollllkkkkk is covered... And more to come apparently, Ive got to drive to Manchester tomorrow :-/

Where is the snow that everyone talks about?:/ So gutted...

Not me i fooking hate snow! Takes 2 hours to get to work when it should only take one!

Talk me through the art of quattro drift then people lol

No snow nor ice here on the North Coast of NI :( Forecast for Thursday/Friday though :D

But when there is ice/snow the handbrake gets some abuse in my A3 at 2am going to work since there is no-one about in the snow and ice .. I'm such a child!

Can get the A6 sideways too since it's quattro, esp off and boot the throttle and the car sorts everything out itself

Reactions: RedDejavu
Snow

Norwich!

Reactions: IceHanger and robbiemac
Sod all in Bristol. Not that I'd take my Audi out in the snow.
That's what my Kangoo van is for.

Took the van out today, left the S3 at home.
My whole van cost me the same as a replacement alloy and a replacement mirror
glass for the car. No traction control, no abs, skinny tyres, diesel torque and
more weight = got where I wanted to and didn't worry about tw@tting it at all.

I got to the work car park early today..... i got to work late. I was doing handbrake turns through the car park for about ten minutes. Walked into work 5 mins late... "had trouble with the snow" 4 out of 5 successful handbrakes into a parking spot tho, and some excessive hooning with ESP off

Although not an 8P....gotta love the quattro...

Go to 28 Seconds in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IceHanger and Zak0123
I had great fun tonight in the S3 in the snow. ESP off, manual mode in first gear = fun :w00t:

Could do with losing the crap Bridgestones though.

FBB39C87-C31A-4645-84CB-CF9F4D23FC2A-678-0000009E51DB417E.jpg

D29B9DB7-747B-4038-81E0-967A0995AEA1-678-0000009E5BAA2893.jpg

13DBCC17-DAD4-44A7-8E7E-FF52BC39E903-678-0000009E8371BBAD.jpg

Reactions: RedDejavu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358840862378998

this was on the road to hartside cafe last night!

Quattro is good bur Need some winter treads a mate had some on a 172 Clio and he was sat right behind me!

Just went out to confirm that the ESP light flashes when in extreme stability situation....

Snow, Ice
ESP OFF
Hoon - rear end hanging out - power slide
ESP light starts flashing away, I *think* I can hear the EDL activating, braking individual wheels.

So - it looks like with ESP OFF, it's Reduced ESP, not totally off !!