So what next?

Well av got til September to think what l will be getting,will be ordering My Audi and not a pre built cancelled order like l have just now,as nice as it is...l could change in September but l won't, winter and a new car don't mix well.
Choices
1.S3 Saloon in a exclusive colour "facelift"
2.RS3 Sportsback in a Exclusive colour only if it gets a Facelift and better options for the seats and wheels
And finally a outside choice with a big lf attached to it....
And the car l would really like
3,RS3 saloon.....
Hopefully
Reason for September is? my son worked out me finance roughly for then to change
So am on mission to which colours are on me shortlist
Ps my son got promotion to Senior sales manager so l am a proud Audi daddy lol

Reactions: PanamaS3, Baldyone, Pinky1959 and 3 others
Well av got til September to think what l will be getting,will be ordering My Audi and not a pre built cancelled order like l have just now,as nice as it is...l could change in September but l won't, winter and a new car don't mix well.
Choices
2.RS3 Sportsback in a Exclusive colour only if it gets a Facelift and better options for the seats and wheels
3,RS3 saloon.....
Hopefully
Reason for September is? my son worked out me finance roughly for then to change
So am on mission to which colours are on me shortlist
Ps my son got promotion to Senior sales manager so l am a proud Audi daddy lol

Good choices there mate think it'll be March 17 for me and either facelift S3 S/B exclusive or an RS3 exclusive. Need to keep the hatch for getting me bikes in the back. Think colour choice will be either Merlin or Nagaro both with BSP.

Reactions: Simon L
Good choices there mate think it'll be March 17 for me and either facelift S3 S/B exclusive or an RS3 exclusive. Need to keep the hatch for getting me bikes in the back. Think colour choice will be either Merlin or Nagaro both with BSP.

Kinda gone off Merlin to be honest bit too pink looking in the sunshine for meself,Nogaro blue nice Venetian Purple or velvet purple look good but l will have a look at a paint swatch in the next few weeks Macau blue, Magnetic blue,Ara blue

Lol

Reactions: Simon L, Pinky1959 and Rob2k68
Exclusive colour @jassyo06 ? :think:

Only one for me is 'Magnetic blue' :jump:

Only ever seen 1 Audi in this ... :whistle2::D

Reactions: Simon L, Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Don't you start with that BSP sh*te Rob, I'll kick you off Team Daytona (again) !! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
That will be a really dark blue in normal lighting/Scottish weather lol maybe too dark for me......

Indeed mate, that is a very dark blue (lovely mind) .............but definitely needs the chrome grill, that black one looks totally lost against the paintwork!!

Indeed mate, that is a very dark blue (lovely mind) .............but definitely needs the chrome grill, that black one looks totally lost against the paintwork!!
Yip chrome S3/RS grill is a must for that colour mate,so that rules it out of the running as well lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Just popped into Hamilton Audi approved dealership,it's all ex demo's in there, there's a £51k ex demonstrator Nogaro blue Rs4 stunning looking car but the colour was really one dimensional looking, flat paint like,Vegas yellow TTS looked fantastic it sat beside a old 15 plate TT white final edition with the fixed rear spoiler, poles apart really, the only thing that's very similar is the rear window design and size

Just popped into Hamilton Audi approved dealership,it's all ex demo's in there, there's a £51k ex demonstrator Nogaro blue Rs4 stunning looking car but the colour was really one dimensional looking, flat paint like,Vegas yellow TTS looked fantastic it sat beside a old 15 plate TT white final edition with the fixed rear spoiler, poles apart really, the only thing that's very similar is the rear window design and size

£51k!!!! :hubbahubba:...................holy ballbags that's a bit of dosh fella!! lol

Yip, l think they where £63k new mate Jordan says the best deals the now are on RS3's

£61k!!!! wtf...................now yer gonna make me chunder.............had no idea they were that much!! Rediculous for what is still a relatively small performance car.............makes me sedan feel like a bleedin bargain tbh!! lol

£61k!!!! wtf...................now yer gonna make me chunder.............had no idea they were that much!! Rediculous for what is still a relatively small performance car.............makes me sedan feel like a bleedin bargain tbh!! lol
Yeah l had a good look around the car's on the forecourt S7's,Rs7,TTS.... Then returned to me meagre S3 felt a little deflated lol

chin up @jassyo06 me lad....theres nothing meagre about our little S3 :) especially if you fettle with it :) .....oh and Happy New Year to you all! Here's to a great 2016!
3,RS3 saloon.....
you know me....straight to 3 if you can wait....I think that will be the one to blow the doors right off

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-4_9-2-0.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-4_9-2-0.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
chin up @jassyo06 me lad....theres nothing meagre about our little S3 :) especially if you fettle with it :) .....oh and Happy New Year to you all! Here's to a great 2016!

you know me....straight to 3 if you can wait....I think that will be the one to blow the doors right off
You sunning it up in the Bahamas or somewhere else nice? Hope you're having a ball mate

You sunning it up in the Bahamas or somewhere else nice? Hope you're having a ball mate
haha...no mate...attached that by mistake when i was trying to quote you...that pic was for my old dear back in UK filling her in on where I'd been over New Year....its the San Blas islands in Panama....not the chavvy Bahamas aherm...though I did live there before Panama...hope your well mate....can't wait to see how your new car choice turns out....and great that your son got that promotion now it should be even easier to get that mega discount! lol

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
haha...no mate...attached that by mistake when i was trying to quote you...that pic was for my old dear back in UK filling her in on where I'd been over New Year....its the San Blas islands in Panama....not the chavvy Bahamas aherm...though I did live there before Panama...hope your well mate....can't wait to see how your new car choice turns out....and great that your son got that promotion now it should be even easier to get that mega discount! lol

How the other half lives on the other half of the world ya jammy sod ye lol
And thanks,l am very proud of him lol

How the other half lives on the other half of the world ya jammy sod ye lol
And thanks,l am very proud of him lol
us jammy sods live same way you do...its just 90 Degrees C most days! lol. magnetic blue would look nice here tho lol
am sat back in my orifice punching my work keyboard freezing my knacks off because the chinese dont know how to work the AC properly!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06