So what has everyone bought their partners this year??

AudiFLK

Reaction score
I haven't really written much in this forum so i thought i'd ask everyone what they've bought!! Ice breaker as it were.....:happy:

nothing, we have agreed not to buy each other anything, saves cash, saves hassle, saves having to speak to stressed out till jockeys wearing stupid hats.

Well so far sweet FA cause we most likely have a baby on way, so for me thats the best present ever for both of us I think, dont you.

My wifes buying me a new sock.Only need one.Ive worn the other out.By the way congrats NHN.Best news you could have!!

LMFAO man John you & your socks, its like Paular & his mankini, its your mascot now huh, trait, lol.

Thanks for that matey, its great.

We're going halves on a new camera, boring but easy!

Well so far sweet FA cause we most likely have a baby on way, so for me thats the best present ever for both of us I think, dont you.

Nice one, many congratulations :thumbsup:

Got her a nice watch using the 20% discount link posted the other day :thumbsup:

Congrats mate, my daughter was born 10 years ago on Christmas eve,
best Christmas ever. feel sorry for her in a way, as so close to Christmas when her friends have their birthday parties throughout the year, when she has to have it before Christmas or after, she says not the same. cant believe she gonna be 10 :kiss:

I bought this ......
12931_1068670652273_1691285280_126107_1368352_s.jpg

I paid for a full service on her S3. The same S3 I bought her over three years ago that she hasn't actually driven yet.

I was thinking about a full exhaust replacement, but I've grown attached to my balls.

I bought this ......
12931_1068670652273_1691285280_126107_1368352_s.jpg

Plenty of puppies in homeless animal shelters mate, could of made some little fellas xmas

I paid for a full service on her S3. The same S3 I bought her over three years ago that she hasn't actually driven yet.

Yeah you bought that for her, surrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmfao

I've grown attached to my balls.

Yes we do grow rather fond of them huh, part of the family :)

Digital photoframe, digital camera, some perfume and some other bits and bobs.

We'll see how it goes down on Christmas day...eeek!.

Plenty of puppies in homeless animal shelters mate, could of made some little fellas xmas

We were holding out for this as we know her family and the mother and father are two well balanced Jack's 100%

Muse tickets, yipeeeeeeeee. It's a win win present, as unfortunately I got a pair so I have to go with her. She'll probably ask to take someone else now, boooooo.

jack for mine, as we've now split up after 7 years together.

Got her a nice watch using the 20% discount link posted the other day :thumbsup:

glad that worked out ok for you, checked today and offer is down to 10% so you got a bargain !!

bought my Mrs a Watch too...gutted coz its more pricey than mine...the bee-atch

glad that worked out ok for you, checked today and offer is down to 10% so you got a bargain !!

bought my Mrs a Watch too...gutted coz its more pricey than mine...the bee-atch

I didn't believe it myself but I check the original price against 4 other websites and it was the same on each. :)

I have no idea, she buys it, wraps it and all I have to do is write the tag :beerchug:

She is experienced with me at Xmas now. Over the last few years she has been bought for xmas things ranging from a set of drilled discs for a Cosworth to a gun cleaning kit, just in case she ever needed them :yes:

Think i need a partner for this post so err nothing as i dont have one!!! Pmsl:moa::thrashi::rockwoot::keule:

Dude men always have a partner, called a beer glass, lol, they're especially faithful this time of year :)

^^^^Treat yourself!!! :)

To a barrel :)

jack for mine, as we've now split up after 7 years together.

Im Reading this just as im tucking into a chicken Biriani for breakfast.....:arco:

oooooh nice, biryani's are very nice come morning also a korma.

Luckily this year she has gone and got everything herself!!!

All i have to do is get a card later and thats about it....a mummy one that is, as its our 1st Xmas with the little man :)

NHN, congrats mate, believe me, its the best present ever!!! (except at 3am)lol

Congratulations mate. My advice when the time comes is don't look. I made that mistake and have never quite thought of the lady garden in the same way I must admit...

I got a bargain ring on eBay for my missus, £400 in the shops £50 plus postage. Late night eBay RULES!! :rockwoot:

just watch it doesn`t turn her finger green :)

Can you imagine the kicking I'd get for that? :shutup2:

Na, it's genuine, I got my uncle who works for H Samuels to take it into work and sonic ping test the diamond in it. He gave it a polish for me as well! Shibby!