So, today is the day

smudge_don

Reaction score
Car is currently at the garage having the TT-RS brakes, S3 rear brakes and Weitec coilovers taken off :(

Tis a sad day. I really don't wanna pick it up later looking nearly standard :(

Pics of sadness to follow later

Selling up aren't I, so bits must come off to be sold separately :(

De-modding is painful :(

Jord:( Sorry to hear this fella but as said its for the best at this present time:friends:
You managed to sell alot of your stuff?

Jord:( Sorry to hear this fella but as said its for the best at this present time:friends:
You managed to sell alot of your stuff?

Some knob jockey on eBay is having problems paying the door trims.....:laugh:

Sold a few things, NHN is taking most of the techi stuff. Just wheels and brakes that really need to go tbh

Buy them :)

:crying: i remember puttin my cooper s back to stock.. was heartbraking... all that time, money & effort dissapears in hours.. well not all the money but yeh... at least youll be waking up in the comfort of your own "owned" property.... :icon_thumright:

Some knob jockey on eBay is having problems paying the door trims.....:laugh:

Sold a few things, NHN is taking most of the techi stuff. Just wheels and brakes that really need to go tbh

Buy them :)

Aww thats not bad. I want your brakes but skint at the moment :( dont get paid for just over two weeks. So need some big brakes in my life lol. Much interest in the alloys? Have you tried putting them on pistonheads and edition 38?

:crying: i remember puttin my cooper s back to stock.. was heartbraking... all that time, money & effort dissapears in hours.. well not all the money but yeh... at least youll be waking up in the comfort of your own "owned" property.... :icon_thumright:

Agree with Rye. Plus he sold his Cooper S. And now has a very tasty S3 :)

Agree with Rye. Plus he sold his Cooper S. And now has a very tasty S3 :)

lol... tbf in return i got to have a fresh S3 so yeh.. but if im honest id rather have my own four walls round me than a nice car .. just fu**in hard to save a decent depo when you drive a 24mpg car that crys to be modded every night..

lol... tbf in return i got to have a fresh S3 so yeh.. but if im honest id rather have my own four walls round me than a nice car .. just fu**in hard to save a decent depo when you drive a 24mpg car that crys to be modded every night..

Agree rather have my own four walls then a nice car. I feel your pain regarding the car crying to be modded every night. Just think worth it in the end :)

Aww thats not bad. I want your brakes but skint at the moment :( dont get paid for just over two weeks. So need some big brakes in my life lol. Much interest in the alloys? Have you tried putting them on pistonheads and edition 38?

Well no doubt they'll still be here by then, so see what you can come up with ;)

No i'm gonna do that soon though, good thinking Batman!!!

Well no doubt they'll still be here by then, so see what you can come up with ;)

No i'm gonna do that soon though, good thinking Batman!!!

Well let a brudda know :) lol...Haha edition 38 you should be able to sell the spacers and alloys probably even the brakes quite easy. Good luck

feel sorry for your loss pal...

will probs feel less sorry when i have your Weitecs fitted tho!

TBH Jord, forget about the car & think about the thing thats replacing it, always nice to own your own place, cars will come & go, houses are more permanent as such, knowing you as I do, you'll be back bigger & better.

I maybe in the same boat before long tbh mate, so we'll drown our sorrows together, but probably on a nice summers day in Italy, yahoooooo

Well we've now actually lost the place that we were going for as the **** has accepted another offer......

I told yer mate about gazumping, sorry fella, but its obviously not the one for you, dont over stretch yourself aswell, have a limit & a percentage above that limit you can manage & then look for something with that price in mind, dont forget my mate for the mortgage if need help fella.

how much u want for the lot ?

Car is currently at the garage having the TT-RS brakes, S3 rear brakes and Weitec coilovers taken off :(

Tis a sad day. I really don't wanna pick it up later looking nearly standard :(

Pics of sadness to follow later