So this happened..

Wondering Soul

Reaction score
Drving through country lanes the other day and came across an entire motorcade of large (very lost!!) heavy goods vehicles. Had to back into this tiny little driveway with a few other people and ended up tapping a hidden wall behind a huge amount of overgrown plants! Fuming is an understatement!

Will be sorted soon enough but still massively annoying! New tyres, air con service and this all in one month, good times! ha

image_zpsql7c9sem.jpeg

Reactions: SW14NY'S and Max-Robbo
Slowly crept into it to be honest! Thought it was just some overgrowth then heard a very slow crunch! Lucky it didn't go much further back or hit the light cluster though!

Ouch for sure, but didn't the cars reversing censers go mental and bleep at you ?

Ouch for sure, but didn't the cars reversing censers go mental and bleep at you ?
Haven't got a camera, just rear sensors. Have yet to enable the visual display with VCDS either. They were having a difficult time with the hedges and long grass to be honest!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bittern
Quite, despite having rear sensors if you feel that the reason they are screaming stop at you is just because of grass or bushes and a solid obstruction can't be seen, then a chance will be taken to get out of the way of the heavy trucks, which can be seen..

That's awful luck buddy, thankfully not too bad though. Fingers crossed it'll be a nice simple job!

Reactions: Wondering Soul and Jassyo06
Sorry to see this - I'm sure it'll be good as new before too long mate.

Reactions: Wondering Soul and Jassyo06
Ouchie!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Bad luck mate it does happen...without no ryhme or reason to it,been there last year with a deep dent in my passenger door ...**** knows who done that to my car,l am sure it wont cost that much to repair

Reactions: Wondering Soul and Rob2k68