So I've bought a 'drone'

B

Benisere

If you're interested in these things or just fancy a nosey a link to my Crosby beach video is here:

Im hoping to post a new video weekly, weather permitting! and when I get an fpv screen it would be great to get some driving shots etc.

If you're a regular YouTube user please subscribe and if you let me know you're off here I'll subscribe back.

Anyway thanks for watching

Ben

Stop droning on about it.

... sorry couldn't resist, ace video and as you say driving videos and stuff will be awesome, must admit I'm very jealous.

Reactions: Benisere
Ha cheers Diesel, if your after a drone there are alot more cheaper options available it all depends on what you want to do, you can even firstperson race quads with goggles on for the added gekyness

cheers for the feedback

Ben

Been model flying most of my life, and drones are another cool add on. FPV racing is loads of fun, if you have a group of mates who are willing to spend a bit of money, its well worth it!

now i'm jealous I've always wanted a model aircraft but i knew i would crash it and not have the money or support to fix it, but with a quad they are unbelievably forgiving and using DJI there is a tonne of videos, how to's etc you really will never be stuck. Cant wait to get a black pearl screen and immersion transmitter so i can finally see what the camera sees rather than guess when i get home! dont think i'll ever get to try the goggles as i wear glasses and as far as i know there are no goggles that work with specs.

If you're interested in these things or just fancy a nosey a link to my Crosby beach video is here:

Im hoping to post a new video weekly, weather permitting! and when I get an fpv screen it would be great to get some driving shots etc.

If you're a regular YouTube user please subscribe and if you let me know you're off here I'll subscribe back.

Anyway thanks for watching

Ben

Absolutely stunning. Was expecting shiite but quality is superb. Well played.

Edit**meant expected quality of vid not your work btw!! :)

Last edited: