1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

So I picked up a new A3 today!

VinceXR Dec 10, 2017

1. VinceXR

VinceXR Active Member Sportback Team Tango S tronic Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

So it's been a long week but finally she's mine! She's an A3 Black edition 2.0Tdi s-tronic in Tango red with the tech pack, heated seats, B&O with the black roof rails.

It's been a 400 mile round trip but I've not stopped smiling :)

The S-tronic is sweet as, so smooth! The cabin is just a place of pure luxury :) :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tele2050, Audi Bairn, Weeb and 12 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Reggieboy71

Reggieboy71 Active Member

Very nice indeed mate! The heated seats are just what’s needed in this weather lol Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Mrs Wogan's Lemon Drizzle

Mrs Wogan's Lemon Drizzle Active Member

Traditionally never used to be a fan of red cars but these new deeper reds are really nice. Lovely car mate hope you enjoy it.

5. RichardT

RichardT Well-Known Member Team Brill Red saloon Audi A3

Where did you take that pic today with no snow at all

6. SamR92

SamR92 Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Sportback S-line owners group Audi A3 TDi

The pic infront of the travelodge looks like one near me in Glasgow. No snow today, just -7 temps

happytalk73 likes this.
  7. happytalk73

happytalk73 Active Member

Travel Lodge. :chuncky:

SamR92 likes this.
  8. VinceXR

It was just outside Lanark, no snow indeed but my lord it was a cold day :)

Sandra, jassyo06 and happytalk73 like this.
  9. happytalk73

happytalk73 Active Member

Yeah. We feel somewhat cheated here. Xmas decs up. 12 year old daughter excited for snow. But nothing!!! -5 in Annan, Dumfriesshire.

We may have to go in search for snow.

Ant.

Sandra likes this.
  10. RichardT

Down here in the Midlands we tend to assume that if we have a big dump of snow like yesterday, then Scotland must be buried

happytalk73 and Sandra like this.
  11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Loving the car @VinceXR good to see you missed the snow. A few miles in either direction you would have seen some snow. Enjoy the car Vince :)

Audi Bairn likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Chris43

Chris43 Well-Known Member S-line owners group Team Nano Grey Audi A3

I love red cars. I've had a couple of Golfs in Tornado red that always polished up really well, I was determined to be different with my A3 but having seen yours I have to wonder....

You should find it easy to live with, red only looks dirty when it's really bad.

Audi Bairn likes this.
  14. RichardT

Agreed !!

15. VinceXR

Thanks for all your comments guys, I am absolutely over the moon wit her. The red is so vibrant in the sun and the images don't do it justice at all... I did 200 miles in her yesterday and 70 so far today and it's still cleaner than my previous blue Qashqai after one trip to work!

Looking forward to my first clean at the weekend :)

Audi Bairn likes this.
  16. Mrs Wogan's Lemon Drizzle

Mrs Wogan's Lemon Drizzle Active Member

how does it compare to your Qashqai in terms of road noise etc?

17. VinceXR

The Qashqai I had was the tekna model with 19" wheels and the road noise was quite loud.. The Audi is much quieter (even with the 18" wheels and sport suspension) it's just so much more refined I'll never look back. :)

18. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sophisto Grey Team Brilliant Black Gold Supporter X3 M40i Audi TT

The red does look great.
    Much of Scotland didn't get a great deal of snow, only really further North, but holy s**t it's been cold. The last 3 mornings at my place have been -8, -10 and -8 respectively. Just glad the cars are in the garage these days (which was -2 air temp!!).
    Glad you had a good trip home. good timing for collection.

Sandra likes this.
  19. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member S tronic Audi A5 Coupe

Very nice mate, I do like the BE's, poorboys black hole will keep that looking good ;)
    pb.jpeg

After this A5 I think I'll be back in an A3 (no s-tronic non quattro available in the A5 anymore, so it means spending over £40k and I'm not paying that)! Think I'll be going A3 quattro, black edition saloon in white :) Since selling the S3 I haven't missed the power tbh, but I have missed the quattro at times! The A5 is just a 190bhp petrol and is plenty fast enough, so the same engine/s-tronic in the A3 will be fine with quattro ;)