So I guess I have a new car...

Was only watching videos the other day of S4`s on twin GT28s...ooooh my :wub: Plenty of money but more than plently of jizz in pants moments lol.

so whats happening with your S3now? are you in need of the space or in no rush to sell it?

The s3's still for sale, it would make my life a lot easier if it would sell quickly lol.

i was looknig at the car not too long ago on piston heads - i plan to buy an rs4 in jan, maybe in dec if i get a good price for my s3

the torsen is 10 times better than the haldex right?

is it me or does W3sty seem a little jealous of you Dane, first he calls your car a volvo now he says his S3 was better than yours anyway lol

is it me or does W3sty seem a little jealous of you Dane, first he calls your car a volvo now he says his S3 was better than yours anyway lol

I'm jealous of the engine but not the car I'm afraid. Sorry Dane but RS6 is nice RS4 saloon is nice but I dont dig Avants. As long as you're happy that's all that matters.

If it was better than my S3 I might have bought it :moa:

Do you mean if the colour was better ;)

The engine overshadows almost everything else and I reckon I can make it look suuweeet, no need to be sorry dude :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The rs is better in the flesh, it's got so much presence.

Let's be honest, it's scott CampAvant, with a v6 and a couple of turbo's...

V nice though mate, look forward to seeing it take up all the track as ADI, just mind your picnic blanket doesn't get creased!

Let's be honest, it's scott CampAvant, with a v6 and a couple of turbo's...

V nice though mate, look forward to seeing it take up all the track as ADI, just mind your picnic blanket doesn't get creased!

Cheeky fecker! You cant judge until you have more than half of my bhp ;)

I do, if I got to some generous rollers, plus your car is heavier then mine..

Love the RS4 will be getting one when I need the extra space

Been out in this today... its very quick indeed... nice smooth delivery, beautiful V6 sound, pulls very strongly... looks very mean and Danes face must be aching like mad from all that grinning lol

Nice one d00de :thumbsup:

<tuffty/>

Cheers for the further kind words :)

N8 I'll be talking to you in the near future, about some new wheelios

Congratulations! What a machine, get some more vids :yes:

Git. Wanna sell me some nice S3 goodies cheap? :yum:

Oh, and if I need any old bricks taking to the tip I'll give you a call now you have an estate.