So I designed and 3D printed... Armrest Annoyance, is it just me??

Hello, please can I have a black one, with the S3 logo and phone holder?

If so, please confirm amount and paypal address.

Cheers.

Reactions: ROB64
Hey, yeah no worries. Will get one printed. Just £15 to my paypal: atkins140@gmail.com and if you drop me your address in paypal I will get it sent out when its done.

Pete

Nice one thanks mate, I've just paid you and the delivery address is with the paypal payment.

Hello, please can I have a black one, with the S3 logo and phone holder.

Yet another vote for the armrest insert, it looks the part and sits in there nice and firmly, well recommended.

Reactions: atkins14
Hi mate are these still available?

If so black with S3 logo and phone holder, will send payment as soon as you confirm availability!

Hi mate are these still available?

If so black with S3 logo and phone holder, will send payment as soon as you confirm availability!

Hey mate, yes these are still available. Currently just getting them printed when an order comes through. So if you send the payment through I will get my colleague to print for early next week shipping.

Payment sent...Now to wait like a kid at Christmas for my present :grinning:

Please send me a black one with s3 logo and no phone prep Shall send paypal payment/add soon

Payment/add done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you do me a phone prep one in either Yellow or Black S3 and will pop funds over tonight. Payment sent with name plus address

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeb
These look really good, I'm certainly interested but wondered if there was any chance of a slightly modified version?
I also have the phone Prep, so was wondering if you could print one that could cover the whole phone prep system and provide a flat base for a phone?
If it could have a small hole to enable a charging lead to fit through the end nearest the hinge, that would be ideal.
TIA. Dave

These look really good, I'm certainly interested but wondered if there was any chance of a slightly modified version?
I also have the phone Prep, so was wondering if you could print one that could cover the whole phone prep system and provide a flat base for a phone?
If it could have a small hole to enable a charging lead to fit through the end nearest the hinge, that would be ideal.
TIA. Dave

Hi Dave, I could incorporate a slot to allow a cable through no problem. As for something to cover the phone prep, I did consider it before, but I think for the amount of material required to print it wasn't really a viable solution. Potentially a sheet of 5mm rubber cut and put into the side grooves, then a sheet that fits over the top of the phone prep would be more suitable. Drop me a PM if you do want to discuss doing a version with a cable cutout though.

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
I'll have a go at removing the phone kit and go from there, I've stumbled across a post that claims it can be done.
If all goes to plan, I will be in touch and get one ordered :icon thumright:

I'll have a go at removing the phone kit and go from there, I've stumbled across a post that claims it can be done.
If all goes to plan, I will be in touch and get one ordered :icon thumright:
It is rather simple to remove the phone prep from your armrest as i already done it . Take out the ashtray at the back unclip the cable running down the back off the rest remove armrest if i mind 12 / 13mm ring spanner .

Thanks ch1z64 I'll have a look at this tomorrow night, weather dependant.
If i mind right i took pics and have on my lappy will look them out at the week end and post if they are still there

I've got mine mate, really pleased with it! If you remember, I was the guy a few weeks ago that asked if you were on this forum.

Will post a pic soon, the armrest I've got is just proving to be a complete PITA to fit to my car

It's been a while since I've been on here. Finally got round to buying my own 3D printer. At least now I should be able to produce these quicker if anyone still needs one.

I've also been experimenting with dual prints. I've managed to do a prototype S3 version. I will also try a version of doing the Rings in white.

URL=http://s170.photobucket.com/user/atkins14/media/IMG_8758.jpg.html]
IMG_8758.jpg
[/URL]

If anyone is still interested please get in contact!

Thanks

Pete

Good work! Bit off topic but which printer did you go for?
I just love those things.

Thanks! My apartment is slowly being filled with bespoke 3D printed designs :tearsofjoy:. As for the printer I went for the latest Flashforge Creator Pro.
Yeah mine too.
I went for the latest cr10s. Big build size, great resolution and precision. Love it. I found out that the only limitation of the printer is me and my modeling skills:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: