So I designed and 3D printed... Armrest Annoyance, is it just me??

Not bad for £15 though. Can just return it I suppose or use eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Cheers for getting back to me, I have sent the payment via PayPal. thanks Dave

Reactions: atkins14
It arrived! Many thanks!!
3a1fc4f62da8910d47b15de59dab8a3d.jpg
b1d46b9df799e4b42f9a9dd3db070662.jpg
ad35afe1abb3d1941290b15d6c77d228.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: James__S3 and atkins14
I anyone done any colour to the logo's yet????

Post some pics of you have.

Got mine today! Thanks @atkins14
Although I will look more tomorrow as I shot off to go out today and when I came back later today I didn't even remember to look at it properly. lol

Well all the current orders have now been sent!

I sent 1st Class yesterday 13/03/17, so the following should be receiving today or tomorrow: @fangio @SootySport @Ajcman @Raiden

Today I have sent 14/04/17 to the following: @jdsour @Greyflipper

Thanks to everyone for the orders! Hope you are happy with the item!

If anyone still wants any let me know! Or if anyone is a member of any other related forum, please feel free to share the post and item!

Thanks

Pete

Reactions: SootySport
Mine hasn't come yet! :sorrow:

Wahay, it's just arrived! :salute:

Last edited:
Top work!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hello mine arrived last week and it's now in
great work thanks again
Dave

Reactions: atkins14 and S.
Got mine yesterday, perfect fit, great little addition to the car. Cheers for a fantastic job

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm now using that back little bit to store small batteries in for my torch. Now I will always know where they are! lol

If these are still available in about a week or so I'd love one in black with the audi rings!

Hi,
Could I please order one with S3 logo in black without phone prep. Payment by PayPal sent this morning.
Thanks DouggieT

@DouggieT Hey mate, yes I received it and have already passed the details on to my colleague to hopefully get it printed this weekend .

Do you think you could do one with the S Line logo instead? If so I'd purchase a black one from you without the phone cut out.

Do you think you could do one with the S Line logo instead? If so I'd purchase a black one from you without the phone cut out.

I will be able to create an S line version one as well no problem. I've already designed a rings version one that you might have seen. But if you prefer the s line one I will model that up.

That will look awesome with some colour in that logo.

Here's my one (just received) xD
20170406 151727

Reactions: BibbsOnTour and atkins14
I have an idea for you that might help us people who have the phone prep in there armrest , can you get a piece off plastic router it out so as it fits over the base off the phone cradle once it has been removed and pad the inside off the plastic so as not to damage the base and put the Audi rings long ways and the type off car under the rings , just a thought as I am trying to see if my son can manage to do it on the access machine at his work as they make all the big signs see ie Asda , Shell Esso, etc

Are you able to make a version that goes all the way up to the lid - reason is I tend to keep the armrest vertical most of the time so presume there will still be a gap ...

It is something that I could have a look at, I know there could be a slight gap in the centre, But I have never had any issues with things falling through when the armrest is up, the smallest item I have in mine is a slimline usb stick, I have also tried gently shaking it in its top position to see if anything does fall through, but nothing has.

I have an idea for you that might help us people who have the phone prep in there armrest , can you get a piece off plastic router it out so as it fits over the base off the phone cradle once it has been removed and pad the inside off the plastic so as not to damage the base and put the Audi rings long ways and the type off car under the rings , just a thought as I am trying to see if my son can manage to do it on the access machine at his work as they make all the big signs see ie Asda , Shell Esso, etc

As long as I am following you right, basically a slot in cover to go over the top of the phone prep to make the surface flat. I am sure it can be done fine, but I don't think that the phone prep bothers me that much, compared to things sliding under the hinge, but the thought has crossed my mind. Might be quite tricky to machine for a perfect fit as the armrest seems to vary in width and taper slightly towards the front. Or just stick a 5mm foam sheet in... :grinning:

now there is a thing I never thought about as I never measured the distance between bottom off rest inside to top off iphone base cheers