Snowballs!

mikeyboy

S-line
Reaction score
So I was driving to my mates house earlier on when all of a sudden BANG! Fright of my life as it was last thing I was expecting but some little **** had pelted my windscreen with a snowball (I say snow but really I would call it ice since all the snow has frozen solid). I stop and look around to see two wee ****** probably about 8 or 9 years old laughing away to themselves. Believe it or not they were actually in their garden pelting every car that went past. I was so tempted to get out and knock **** out of the little ******** but it's not really worth doing a prison sentence for something so trivial. You'd think if they were in their garden the parents would be aware of what they were doing. I was absolutely livid not just because they hit my car but more about the fright I got. I do wish the little ****** a **** xmas and a **** new year. Rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to here this Mikey. I understand your upset, but I have edited your swear words out. Please mind your language on the forum.

Reactions: AudiTom
Sorry to here this Mikey. I understand your upset, but I have edited your swear words out. Please mind your language on the forum.
Sorry Sandra I thought swear words were automatically censored when a post is uploaded. Swearing was unavoidable I'm afraid. I'm scottish too so i'm sure you know all about the typical scottish lingo lol

Sorry Sandra I thought swear words were automatically censored when a post is uploaded. Swearing was unavoidable I'm afraid. I'm scottish too so i'm sure you know all about the typical scottish lingo lol
Yes I do. I understand you were angry as am I. But can't have swearing on forum. Maybe filter not working, lol x

Yes I do. I understand you were angry as am I. But can't have swearing on forum. Maybe filter not working, lol x
It won't happen again Sandra. I'm away for a snowball fight with some little skamps now. Do ya think I'll win? Lol

Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
It won't happen again Sandra. I'm away for a snowball fight with some little skamps now. Do ya think I'll win? Lol
I sure hope you win. I would be having word with parents, but these days it does no good. :) x

Reactions: Blackwhite
It's not a trivial matter at all it could have caused a serious accident, they might think it is O.K. to drop stones or bricks off motorway gantries.

It's not a trivial matter at all it could have caused a serious accident, they might think it is O.K. to drop stones or bricks off motorway gantries.
Yeah it could have done. I've been driving 7 and a half years now and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. It was just the sudden BANG that rattled me as you naturally jump out your skin. It could have also cracked the windscreen as it was more a ball of solid ice which I drove into at 30 mph + the speed it was thrown at. I was tempted to phone the police but they would probably just laugh it off as kids having a bit of fun.

I was that little scamp about 45 years ago...:no: did it to a double decker leaving the school and fired one right in the open door. Didn't notice the owner of the bus company in the bus behind, who was out like a shot and promptly booted me up the jaxxi for my trouble. Never lifted a snowball to a moving target since.
On a roughly similar note, last week, we had some fairly violent gales. A day later, one of the apprentices came up and asked, "is that your red Audi in the car park"..? Turns out, his hard hat flew off in the wind and dinged the car. (Two places).
He offered to pay for any damage and was most apologetic.
I couldn't get over how refreshing his honesty was and told him to forget it, for all it was anyway.

Reactions: Nilz, jojo, Blackwhite and 1 other person
So I was driving to my mates house earlier on when all of a sudden BANG! Fright of my life as it was last thing I was expecting but some little **** had pelted my windscreen with a snowball (I say snow but really I would call it ice since all the snow has frozen solid). I stop and look around to see two wee ****** probably about 8 or 9 years old laughing away to themselves. Believe it or not they were actually in their garden pelting every car that went past. I was so tempted to get out and knock **** out of the little ******** but it's not really worth doing a prison sentence for something so trivial. You'd think if they were in their garden the parents would be aware of what they were doing. I was absolutely livid not just because they hit my car but more about the fright I got. I do wish the little ****** a **** xmas and a **** new year. Rant over.

Had this happen to me aswell, and like you, it frighten the life out of me aswell. I was on a dual carriageway at the time, couldn't turn the car back, but could see kids pelting all passing traffic. The snowball that hit my car connected with my driver side glass, it hit so hard, I was surprised it didn't shatter! Managed to compose myself after 5 secs and slowing down to finish my journey.

I would have called the police and reported the weans for this although it wouldn't possibly do any good .
If the police went round and had a word it may stop them doing any worse .