Snow!!

jay1

Reaction score
Everyone enjoying the snow? My first experience with the s3 and snow and the thing seems to go up anything well impressed with it
was out in mk yesterday and the only 2 cars in the car park!!

1AE9A521-B8CA-4146-9061-8DE2A3B0F026-233-0000000FD24B9FDA.jpg

Hope that's a friend's Subaru or are you the type that parks next to another car in an empty car park?

:no:

:lmfao:

Jesus you never see that car park empty lol. Woke up this morning to see it snowing again in bedford and it's supposed to carry on all day.

My S3 will get up just about anything I have enough ground clearance for but stopping is a different game all together,

Lol it's a friends subaru! Yeah stopping is a bit scary at times.

I'm stuck 50 miles from home at my parents house. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but we opted to take the cheaper option of driving the corsa when we came down yesterday!

Going to attempt to drive home in the next 30mins. Should be an experience :sadlike:

Main roads are fine. It's just the tools that do 30/40 on 60/70 roads even when there's no snow

I'm stuck 50 miles from home at my parents house. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but we opted to take the cheaper option of driving the corsa when we came down yesterday!

Going to attempt to drive home in the next 30mins. Should be an experience :sadlike:
Good luck

Loving the snow, i can get everywhere.

Theres a deserted industrial estate near me with big open spaces, Its been a LOT of fun!!

Jesus you never see that car park empty lol. Woke up this morning to see it snowing again in bedford and it's supposed to carry on all day.
I know it was 9 am yesterday got a bit busy later on tho. Yeah still snowing now since about 7. Dropped my misses of at work In Leighton buzzard this morning the a5 and Leighton bypass were white and icy. Got to pick her up at 4 so will be fun!! Still got no excuse to not go to work tomorow!! Damn you Audi and your great 4wd system!!

My cars pretty good in the snow! Plods everywhere but the summer tyres are like cold slicks!! Braking is bluddy scary! If I'm honest, I can't get anywhere quicker than other drivers because of the brakes but driving on the a45 back and forth to work wasn't too bad. I thinks me is gonna get some new rims and do the same Tuffty does!

Yeah I have had to change my wheels with my Yokohama parada spec-2 to some with winter tires on as had no grip at all

There was a bit of snow a few days ago, but nothing but flurries since. I want snow!

Just been for a little walk down my high street and I'd say its a pretty safe bet that I won't be getting to work tomorrow! Forecast says it'll continue snowing here for another 3 hours and the roads are already covered. :yahoo:

It is bad I got a Renault traffic to try and get to work in tomorow Im not holding out much hope! It's snowed here all day and still snowing.

There was a bit of snow a few days ago, but nothing but flurries since. I want snow!

Aberdeen!!? And no snow you must get your fair share that far north? I worked in Dunfirmline for 8 months last year and was snowing in may lol

Aberdeen!!? And no snow you must get your fair share that far north? I worked in Dunfirmline for 8 months last year and was snowing in may lol

We do get snow at random times, but seems we're too coastal for this latest covering. There's heaps of snow a couple of miles inland, but none in the city.

Here's the view out my window, still a bit left on the Lexus to the right (never cleared, so built a bit of ice) but other than that its clear.

3a7d56f65c559a9f00cbb3a0992dbb99.jpg

Last edited: