SNOW!!

Dazmo

Reaction score
WOW, a serious amount of snow so far, in some places its almost to my f****g knees!!

Just been for a walk, reminds me of when it snowed this bad when i was a kid!

I took a screen shot of my CCTV so far:-

scaled.php

Bottom two are being battered by snow drifts, so visibility is poor

Last edited:
Why do I all ways miss out on the snow.
We got your amount of snow in rain.
Car was saying 8 degrees when I got in it bout an hour ago.
Not a happy chappy, I was hopping to be dragged round the field by the dogs again.

Why do I all ways miss out on the snow.
We got your amount of snow in rain.
Car was saying 8 degrees when I got in it bout an hour ago.
Not a happy chappy, I was hopping to be dragged round the field by the dogs again.

Mother nature knows you have no quattro Scott! :laugh:

Not a fkn flake, I'm well ****** off !!
All we got was ice rain... And I don't mean hailstone. Was ****** weird, everything just iced up and I was like a muppet on ice carrying my tools yesterday. Looked a right spaz lol

And I am loving the snow! But only because it is a Sunday and the roads are clear of other vehicles. All the old folk are out with their shovels, whilst I go past them having fun spinning my wheels in the snow.

Worst snow is when it is a weekday and it is rush hour on the A1 or M25. when it becomes absolute chaos as the looney tunes that can't drive are struggling to move off after they have stopped on a slope.

JUst been tobogganning with the kids. Think I had more fun than them! ;)

Its funny how as soon as there is snow everybody becomes friendly. I just walked to the shop and every person I passed smiled.
Usually, here in London at least, its eyes down and you're classed as a mentalist if you smile at someone you don't know.

It should snow every day. :happy:

Snowman built..kids happy,job done

Its funny how as soon as there is snow everybody becomes friendly. I just walked to the shop and every person I passed smiled.
Usually, here in London at least, its eyes down and you're classed as a mentalist if you smile at someone you don't know.

You were wearing your slippers:laugh:

Or be spat at :lmfao:

How hard did you have to throw the snowballs to get them to stick to his ears Joe?!

Finally got to see the white stuff today whilst up in Teeside.
ded8e9af.jpg

1b689605.jpg

Didn't have the sledge with me tho... Damn it!!

Please excuse the peace of **** in the bottom left corner ;)

Last edited:
Finally got to see the white stuff today whilst up in Teeside.

1b689605.jpg

Didn't have the sledge with me tho... Damn it!!

Please excuse the peace of **** in the bottom left corner ;)

Why is your phone holder on the passenger window?
Do you film the faces of the angry and yet slightly stunned drivers as a wide eyed, blond mohawk, coal chewing angry drawf over takes them while he rocks forwards and back wards on the steering wheel yelling "FASTER YOU PILE OF **** THATS SLOW BUT HAS A BETTER COLOUR AND CONDITION BODY WORK THAN MY BABY FKN BLUE UNMAPPED S3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOLASSES!!"

That's actually quite funny, however points to note:

1 the phone holder is central
2 the mohawk is three years grown out

But I agree the rest is probably bang on...... You God damn cider swigging, picnic blanket carrying, burgundy derv driving, colour coded extinguisher yielding, chicken waxing bumpkin ;)

1 the phone holder is central
Ahhh yeah, now that I look at it in a bit more detail it does look likes its blocking a good chunk of your vision of the road in front of you.
Perfect for sexting while driving. :ninja:

the mohawk is three years fallen out
Ahh yeah, that makes a bit more sense now.

But I agree the rest is probably bang on...... You God damn cider swigging, picnic blanket carrying, burgundy derv driving, colour coded extinguisher yielding, chicken waxing bumpkin ;)

Its all true you coal eating, booster seat using, baby blue loving, slow S3 non-driving, pension drawing, merkin wearing northan fish.

Last edited:
That humungous snowman, saw one just like it in Sarajevo. Travels well don`t it.