Snow

Wish i could!,work caddy van for me yea!,don't do anything stupid mind!

Looks like another year where we might miss out on the good stuff. :(

We just got rain and very cold temperatures.

Enjoy it lads and go careful :)

It's just started in West Berkshire Scott, very light. It could still make it to the Cider belt of England

Last edited:
you'll have it soon Westy its on its way down!

Cue all the smug stories form those who were duped into buying winter tyres by the media, if they have any tread left on them that is:)

Reactions: liquids3
Cue all the smug stories form those who were duped into buying winter tyres by the media, if they have any tread left on them that is:)

I sold my winter wheels and tyres two weeks ago! Doh!

Its a legal requirement to have winter tyres over here and this is the first year i've used the car through the winter and theres been the least snow in something like 15 years, Was ******-16 yesterday morning :cold: Its just started snowing finally, Fingers crossed it hangs about!

We've sh1t out here, it's stopped and it's not settled.

where in leeds are ya mate... i just drove home from kirkstall and realised the audi is pretty **** in the snow...i think my zr was better!!

I put my Yoko mud and snow tyres on this morning... just in time :)

Not got lots here but where I live on a hill always seems to have more than the valleys...

I love my snow tyres... 100% confidence in getting traction no matter what... :D

I only put them on when it is likely to or actually snowing so they last me ages... My Mk2 Golf has 155/80's and isn't fussed by the stuff either... happy days...

<tuffty/>

Nothing here in blackpool but rain and ice!

I want to play!

drive to town and see 3 crashes, not even that badly snow anymore, more like slush! lol :applaus: two ka's

The midlands is bad!! ESP the m6!! Quattro is ploughing along but the abs is ****t!!

Plenty of snow here in High Wycombe and its now coming down thick! The S3's parked outside but I've had a couple of beers to celebrate moving into my new house today. Oh well, hopefully it will be here tomorrow for some fun!

I think Quattro is over rated,the car still succumbs to centrifugal force on bends....be careful out there please

Im near Loughborough and the roads are screwed even the m1 is covered I think the S3 is awesome just drives straight by everything else cars stranded everywhere. The look on people's faces lol

Ashley g:1485029 said:
Plenty of snow here in High Wycombe and its now coming down thick! The S3's parked outside but I've had a couple of beers to celebrate moving into my new house today. Oh well, hopefully it will be here tomorrow for some fun!

ahsley g where in Wycombe you from mate? I would be out getting my fwd drift on but having clutch pedal problems :(

Walsall, west midlands is very bad very deep but nothin what the quattro cant handle :) lovin it first 4x4 and just in time for the snow! :D

Reactions: rhubarb4
Thought id take some pics of the snow, had some fun earlier xD

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg