Snow

Pat

Dave,

Not a deal, aint driven it since sept, fitted brakes, mbc, inlet manifold, stripped rear out, wheels been painted, doors blades painted... etc etc

sideways steve

Scotland seriously sucks this year, we had mega snow last year and weve had literally nothing this year so far :( Ive only managed to get up to Glencoe snowboarding once so far and even that had quite poor snow compared to previous seasons.

eddieantifreeze

i had a cracking night in coventry, my rs4 with near bald rear tyres had plenty of traction but just a tad of oversteer! i can imagine alot of idiots forgetting that 4wd wont help you stop any better!

i had previously stuck my winter wheels from my former a3 1.8T on the gf's seat ibiza, so much grip it was just silly - lots of fun, if it wasnt for the other cars you could drive almost normally even on snow!

S3 Rav

i had a cracking night in coventry, my rs4 with near bald rear tyres had plenty of traction but just a tad of oversteer! i can imagine alot of idiots forgetting that 4wd wont help you stop any better!

i had previously stuck my winter wheels from my former a3 1.8T on the gf's seat ibiza, so much grip it was just silly - lots of fun, if it wasnt for the other cars you could drive almost normally even on snow!

Hello mate are you from cov? Not seen a red rs4 about.

Ashley g

ahsley g where in Wycombe you from mate? I would be out getting my fwd drift on but having clutch pedal problems :(

Just moved from Carrington Road to just off the Hughenden Road! You?

eddieantifreeze

Hello mate are you from cov? Not seen a red rs4 about.

I used to live in leamington, moved to coundon a couple of weeks ago - A red B5 RS4 avant (debadged)

give me a beep and a flash (of your headlights) if you spot me!

Paradox1

Ashley g:1489033 said:
ahsley g where in Wycombe you from mate? I would be out getting my fwd drift on but having clutch pedal problems :(

Just moved from Carrington Road to just off the Hughenden Road! You?

cool mate I'm up by Ramsey school

beanoir

Large Member
It was a bit deep, and perhaps 6 inches was being conservative, more like 8.

Sbnow tyres + 4WD rock though

S3 Rav

I used to live in leamington, moved to coundon a couple of weeks ago - A red B5 RS4 avant (debadged)

give me a beep and a flash (of your headlights) if you spot me!

Will do bud as I'm from coundon too. Not too far from the Holyhead pub. Will keep an eye out bud.

IrishDave

******s

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
My poor work Golf is going to get a hammering tomorrow! Luckily the S3's tucked away safe!

c0eb9314.jpg

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Wish I hadn't just had my Rstt's refurbed or I'd be out looking for a car park to play in!

Paradox1

Westy:1490510 said:
Loads of snow here in Hertfordshire :yahoo:

Where in herts you from mate?I work in hemel?

Snowing in bucks tonight!

Westy

I live in ware but work in hertford so it's the other side of the county to you. We do have offices in Apsley in Hemel.

scott6452

Still nothing all winter for me. Heres a few from last year though where it was a different story...

IMG_0062_800x600.jpg

IMG_0121_800x600.jpg

For some reason the quattro didn't help me much!

feck_on_a_stick

Apart from a light snow shower at the start of December we've had no snow at all in Northern Ireland :(

Very little ice here either though thankfully

Paradox1

Westy:1490642 said:

I live in ware but work in hertford so it's the other side of the county to you. We do have offices in Apsley in Hemel.

Oh I see, yeah I'm sown the road from apsley. Small world

The roads wasn't too bad this morning. Had one or two rwd moments though

Metro

Error
IMAG0124.jpg

Seriously? Woke up for work this morning running a bit late.. This was after i removed an inch thick layer off my windows...

s3dave

TFSI Hybrid
Supporter
Tried to set off to work in my mrs mini to find an abandoned courier van at the top of my drive.....nice (S3 STILL AT RS TUNING)

S3featesV9

I WANT SNOW. Missed it all last time due to car being in the garage :(

Pops848

No snow down in Portsmouth, Blue sky and sun :)
i do however have a set of snow socks in my boot.... Just in case ;-)