Snow Foam Lance

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All!

Can anyone recommend a good snow foam lance (for a Karcher K2) and where to get one from?

I've seen loads on eBay but they all look the same.

Many Thanks in advance.

Try this place as this is where i got mine and you can get it for a karcher juicydetailing.co.uk and the service is great from them
it is well worth getting it with all this crap on the road and we have to keep audi's clean

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Autobrite direct online thdy are brills

not seen there site before so will be having a good look
thanks stu.AUDI

Aye it been on for years it on almost every forum and also it in facebook I got sf lance magifoam etc it v good

Autobrite direct online thdy are brills

I've used them plenty of times but if you browse the detailing forum under their trading sub forum there is a special deal for forum members (don't need to have any special access or restrictions)

I've used them plenty of times but if you browse the detailing forum under their trading sub forum there is a special deal for forum members (don't need to have any special access or restrictions)
Thanks for that. I see they do deals with super snow foam or magni something.

i have been able to use mine today as it has been dry all day for a change and i should of got one before as it is awsome, it cleans all the crud off nicely,i got mine from juicy detailing and the sevice was excelent would recomend them.

I ended up buying an Autobrite one with Karcher attachment and 5 litres of snow foam from AMDetails for a good deal!

you will be glad you got one as it makes it a lot more easy to clean all the crap off,keep us informed how you got on buddy

done mine today
20140227 161346
20140227 161357

it had 350miles worth of road crud on it and it worked a treat and my children love it as it looks like snow lol,if only i was 6 again :sob:

I finally purchased an Autobrite HD Foam Lance and AMDetails Snow Foam. All the dirt just slides off and no need for hand washing!

I finally purchased an Autobrite HD Foam Lance and AMDetails Snow Foam. All the dirt just slides off and no need for hand washing!

It depends how soiled your car is, if it's waxed and maintained weekly then perhaps snow foam on it's own can do the job but if it's quite dirty then snow foam alone won't be enough. To prevent scratches in this condition, some times its worth snow foaming > jet rinse > then snow foam again and then whilst the snow foam is on the car you can start washing with your wash mitt and shampoo bucket - just a suggestion as I find this can help minimise scratching.

It's good you bought from Autobrite and not ebay, I bought one from ebay because it was cheaper but it only ever produces runny snow foam. Now I bought a new one from polishbliss and it is miles better and produces a thick blanket of snow foam which means more fun : )

It depends how soiled your car is, if it's waxed and maintained weekly then perhaps snow foam on it's own can do the job but if it's quite dirty then snow foam alone won't be enough. To prevent scratches in this condition, some times its worth snow foaming > jet rinse > then snow foam again and then whilst the snow foam is on the car you can start washing with your wash mitt and shampoo bucket - just a suggestion as I find this can help minimise scratching.

It's good you bought from Autobrite and not ebay, I bought one from ebay because it was cheaper but it only ever produces runny snow foam. Now I bought a new one from polishbliss and it is miles better and produces a thick blanket of snow foam which means more fun : )
To be honest I doubt my car has any was on it at the moment as the missus didn't touch it for the 6 months I was abroad!