Snow foam gun/lance recommendations

AlS3BE

Reaction score
Well my trusty snow foam gun has failed after about 10 years so looking for recommendations.
I’ve tried dismantling it and clean all the bits I could get to but it just sprays water and doesn’t pick up any of the foamy stuff.
I have a karcher k4 if that’s makes any difference. What do you guys recommend?

Autobrite Direct is my current weapon of choice - it’s been brilliant.

If I was replacing it now, I’d probably give Autoglym’s Polar Blaster a whirl.

Neither are cheap options, but definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

Reactions: AlS3BE
Another vote for Autobrite, dont think I would try anything else

Reactions: AlS3BE and Jimbob76
Great suggestions guys and that karcher quick connector looks good too.
Torn between the autoglym and autobrite one now both are around £40.
Curious to see if the autobrite one will take a standard snow foam bottle as I have like 5 of them for different stuff.

Great suggestions guys and that karcher quick connector looks good too.
Torn between the autoglym and autobrite one now both are around £40.
Curious to see if the autobrite one will take a standard snow foam bottle as I have like 5 of them for different stuff.
It doesn't fit my previous direct hoses bottle, not tried any others

Well a quick update.
So before I went to buy the autoglym one my mate said I should clean out my foam lance and see if it helps, got nothing to lose. I didn’t even realised it all came apart but anyway took it all apart and found the jet where it picks up the soap had completely gunked up with dried up soap and other stuff. Cleaned it all out and left in vinegar over night. Looks like it’s worked. Got a wee bit seepage at the joints cause the old rubber seals had perished so will get some o rings or ptfe tape and shove them on to stop it.
so £40 saved so might that quick release kit :wink:

Recommend the short trigger from in2detailing cracking bit of kit :icon thumright:

So long 40 quid!!

Anyone else have any suggestions for a replacement snow foam lance? My first one is starting to give up and I've had a go at stripping it down and cleaning it, which did help but not 100% resolved it to its former glory. It is the AutoBrite one, but looking for something else to try.

Doesn't topple over easy to fill up and its very adjustable
65285e90d222188e105a32c226f8e539.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Jimbob76
i've got an autobrite one, i'd recommend them if they had any level of customer service - they sent me the wrong adaptor for my PW and weren't at all interested in helping me

their products generally have sketchy quality

Reactions: Jassyo06
I thought my lance was on the way out a couple of years ago as it would spray ok but just would not foam.
The hosepipe connector with the auto stop end was not quite opening up properly when attached to the karcher. Changed it and its been fine since.....Worth a try as i was pulling my hair out for months!
That autoglym one does looks good though, especially with the 3 for 2 deal:icon thumright:

Reactions: SPIKE_
Mtm gun and cannon combo, fantastic bit of kit

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yet to use my kercher k2 snow foam lance, reviews have not been bad hence i got it. Soon find out i guess.