1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sneaky peak - new wheels have arrived

marriedblonde Jun 29, 2018

1. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Well-Known Member

New wheels have arrived this morning, just need to get them ceramic coated and get the tyres mounted. So fingers crossed by mon/tues I should be rolling around on this babies :)

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. marriedblonde

Specs are 21x9.5 with a 33mm offset. Running on 265/30/21 pzero's - I loving the zero's that came standard on the car I decided to go with them for these as well.

4. Rhyso

Rhyso Well-Known Member

Can't beat a bit of BBS bling :D

marriedblonde likes this.
  5. Radford212

Radford212 Well-Known Member saloon Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Is that a white and blue pattern on the lip of the wheel or am I seeing something that’s not there?

6. Stokka

Stokka Member

it's a vinyl coating to protect edge, it took me a few glances aswell

marriedblonde and Radford212 like this.
  7. Radford212

Thanks for clearing that up for me, thought I was having a bit of a moment :sweatsmile:

8. paultaylor

paultaylor Member

They look superb. Is the ceramic coating something that you can apply yourself or it has to be done professionally?

9. marriedblonde

As already said. There is chrome lip on the rims and it is covered in white and blue vinyl to protect it. :)

10. marriedblonde

Thanks you :)

The ceramic coating can be applied by yourself. LAst about a year on wheels due to the heat and abuse they get.

Have a look here: http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/c5-alloy-wheel-armour.aspx

It is one of those products that actually does what it is supposed to. Makes wheel cleaning a million times easier.

11. Radford212

Asides from these, do you have any more plans for it?

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. marriedblonde

Now I just want to get it fixed.. See my other thread I was rear ended last night.