Snapped clutch pedal!

Wallm0nkey

Reaction score
Just about to pull out of a big cross roads clutch goes straight to the floor... Had some people stop and help push me to safety and got in the pedals with a torch and it appears I've had the common snapped pedal. I managed to stick aload of cable ties on it to drive the few miles home. The housing for the white clip has gone strangely no bits on the floor? Can't find the metal anywhere and it seems I didn't have the black plastic clip that meets the clutch switch?
I found the guide on here so will have a look at swapping it but could do with knowing where to get the parts from? I'll try pw europarts who I normally use but want to get sorted ASAP! So any pointers as to where will stock it are greatly appreciated I'm near birmingham and don't have access to tps. I gather I need the pedal assembly the black clip for the switch and the rest I can swap over.
Thanks in advance people!

Get the old pedal welded up for a long term fix. New pedals still have the same fault, insufficient weld.

I did plan that but the piece of metal doesn't appear to be there... I was intending to get the new one welded up for piece of mind. I read about this failing when I had my bora been lucky til now!

If you are struggling drop me a PM as I have complete clutch pedal with master cylinder, much easier to swap over than mess around with the spring - you will realise that tomorrow if you just buy the pedal.

I am in Sutton Coldfield but will be around Castle Brom if that's any closer to you.

Otherwise just go to TPS in Aston. They will serve you - serve me all the time. I doubt ECP will have it.

Audi halesowen had the parts in stock so a 5 min drive for me! New pedal fitted I managed to get the spring in a pair of adjustable grips and place it in to position seemed to go a little too easy after messing about with a cable tie!
Here's the old one and why I couldn't see any broken bits:

I'm going to get this one welded up and keep it as a spare but needed a quick fix so fitted the new pedal for now. Thanks again people!

Glad you got it sorted, mine went recently too and got the whole thing replaced.