Smoothie's S-line:

Smoothie

Reaction score
Havent been part of audi group that long, only a couple of months but i've made some changes that people on here might be interested in or might like to share their thoughts/opinions

So the standard:
DSCF5088.jpg

First was the LED number plate lights and some pressed plates:

DSCF5103.jpg

Well a guy local to me (Rockvale Graphics) did them as he is a registered dubmeister distributer! Was just easier to bring him the tax book rather than send it away to dubmeister, know what i mean?

Several Small Changes to the rear end including de-badge, de-wiper, black audi rings and facelift tail lights:

DSCF5095.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Added Some H&R Springs which made big improvement in handling, ride comfort and looks:

DSCF5042-1.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

When i bought the car was missing some wheel nut covers so got those sorted:

IMG_0211.jpg

ok so its time to bring the interior up to speed with the rest of the car:

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Stay tuned :eyebrows:

hello mate

well i dont have VagCom either but boydie does so he done it for me :happy:

its is basically just a bit of coding that allows you to have the beep when the car is locked, unlocked or both like mine! anybody local to you with VagCom could do it for you and couldn't charge you more than £10

Lovely car! And look forward to seeing the RNS-e in it, want to do a double din conversion in mine but not sure how much of an ordeal it is so keep us posted!

Do you know if the alarm beem is only from a certain year onwards or would I be able to activate that on my '04?

hello mate

well i dont have VagCom either but boydie does so he done it for me :happy:

its is basically just a bit of coding that allows you to have the beep when the car is locked, unlocked or both like mine! anybody local to you with VagCom could do it for you and couldn't charge you more than £10

Ahh right brilliant thanks :)

If anyone is from the north east or near middlesbrough with a vagcom that can help me that would be brilliant :D

Sorry for the Hijack :p

not a problem mate thats why i created the thread, incase anybody was interested in any of the mods! And of course what people think lol

Hello mate

I couldn't say for certain that your 04 will have the alarm beep but to be honest not that much changed inside between 04-06 so i would be surprised if you didn't have the ability to activate it

Great progress smoothie!

Car looks good.

Boydie lad you should know that if i'm stubborn enough not to do the front ones after you bringing up the idea several times then i wont be doing the rear lol

Really liking this thread..makes me want a red A3!

Looking forward to seeing the RNS-E fitted and what it involves.

lovely car mate.. very tasteful mods too.. loving the smoothed rear end... BIG :thumbsup:from me...

Liking the mods, similar route to what I've done

How about some S3 pedals and a FBMFSW?

thanks mate

cant decide on which FBMFSW? RS6 seems nice! Any advice on S3 pedal part numbers or price?

thanks mate

cant decide on which FBMFSW? RS6 seems nice! Any advice on S3 pedal part numbers or price?

Any of the FB wheels are nice to be honest compared to the bus drivers wheel that comes as standard

Can't remember the part nos for the pedals but they can be bought from a dealer for c. £100 or how about this ebay guy:
Audi A3 8P S3 original genuine pedals sportback RHD on eBay (end time 14-Sep-10 22:13:27 BST)

Or here from Stoke Audi:
A3 2005 Aluminium Pedals - Stoke Audi Parts

cheers mate thanks for that, think the pedals and gear shifter will be next when i get the double-din/rns-e sorted

liking the mods so far mate very good taste too have to be said still not sure on the rear wiper delete but it looks good tho mate , i think i might have to get the alarm beep enabled and the coming home/ leaving lights

thanks mate

i think the wiper delete gives the rear end a much cleaner look, but hey that's why i made the thread to see what others thought, im sure it will grow on you lol

thanks mate

i think the wiper delete gives the rear end a much cleaner look, but hey that's why i made the thread to see what others thought, im sure it will grow on you lol
you never know mate it looks awesome on your car so may end up doing it on my own car but we'll see time will tell lol