Smelly's back

paddy

Reaction score
After a couple of months of crashing, bashing, smashing, and trashing....and a lick of paint, old smelly the 3.2 is back...

P160710_1152_01.jpg

You might remember i put a hole in the side of a house and wrote off a Honda CRV with the front of my car....like ya do...Amazingly there was no structural damage apart from a bent wishbone and strut. Needed a couple of wings and a bonnet and bumper...repairs to both doors and rear wings............lol Only thing that survived was the tail gate and roof..............yea but you should have seen the CRV !!!!

Smellysback2.jpg

Smellysback.jpg

I know it sits like a tracktor and its getting on now but it sounds ****** excellent :yum:

Welcome back Smelly!

I'm pleased for you Paddy and I can't agree more that the V6 does indeed sound shaaweeeeat!!

Hope your love for the motor is revived!

Cheers mate...it does put a smile on your face at 6000rpm in 3rd with the windows down......God bless Remus :yum:........nearly as good as the 1.2 Corsa i have benn cruising the last 2 months in....lol

LOL - I can imagine you now stand proud next to the V6 rather than diving straight into the courtesy car where there maybe a crowd.

nice to see you're back on the road. didn't consider a single frame upgrade seeings as most of the parts had to go anyway?

Yes to be honest sub, i did but i prefere the twin grill. I just find the single grill a bit huge on the A3.....looks ok on the A4-5-6..Each to their own :)

fair enough. there was a time when i agreed with you, but the beardy grill has grown on me!

Hey P, good to see her back in her all scrubbed up and shiney!!!! About flippin time too! lol. I thought you were joking me the other night lol! Rear spoiler looks ace and completes her well. Now you've made a start, whats next??? lol, rear lights, lowering!!!! IT never ends you know!

Put the Corsa out of your mind and enjoy the sounds!!! Welcome back to the V6 club!!!!

glad to see your motor back dude it looks awesome now at least you know most of the paint is new so dont have to worry about stonechips , scratches etc... r.i.p honda long live the a3 lol

Never say never S :)
I have looked at half a dozen S3's but they were all crap spec. Only Audi could sell a 2nd hand S3 for £30k !! and still have no cruise, no map light !!!! and manual lights and wipers !! I mean for F's sake !! The dealers list the spec andf they say..."eletric front windows".."heated rear screen" and kiddy seat fixing points !! The sort of stuff you get on a ****** £7k Citroen C1. I dont think they really want to sell the ****** things.........lol

Well just dont go getting an ugly girly 1 Series Beama!! aarrgggg! I'd have to supply you with a brown paper bag lol

I can promise you it will not be a 1 series...lol..who do you think i am ?? Noddy !

Anyway P, once you've had Smelly back for a week or so, you will forget Beamas, S3s etc! We went out earlier (I didnt drive lol) and he had a huge grin on his face driving mine! No wonder my fuel economy is down lol!!!!

Result mate:thumbsup:

(Maybe the `monster truck` look will catch on?):laugh:

cheers
Paul:laugh:

Result mate:thumbsup:

(Maybe the `monster truck` look will catch on?):laugh:

cheers
Paul:laugh:

Does look a bit jacked up...lol maybe some paving slabs in the boot will fix it :lmfao: town and country tires maybe ?

Wow shes back! I bet your happy!:w00t:

Just watch out for those pesky CRV's and houses!! :p

Paddy glad you got your car back and your happy :D Cant even tell that she been in an accident!
Looking lovely and clean....Enjoy :)