Facelift Small photoshop required

Whilst on the topic of alloy choice of which we don't have much of choice.... I ain't that much in love with the paint colour on the wing arms in contrast to the colour of my car coming but l am willing to wait it out.... And get a more suitable set maybe next summer RS3 high gloss black blades will do nicely

No doubt close to the £2k mark for a set of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Whilst on the topic of alloy choice of which we don't have much of choice.... I ain't that much in love with the paint colour on the wing arms in contrast to the colour of my car coming but l am willing to wait it out.... And get a more suitable set maybe next summer RS3 high gloss black blades will do nicely

Something this colour Jassy, match the car lol

vector-tracer-bullet-voodoo-blue-Copy.jpg

Can someone put the RS3 blades (the black ones above) on my S3 BE Edition saloon?

I would ask for a small photoshop but frankly with everyone using printers now I don’t think there is much money it in...

Reactions: Rolly12
No doubt close to the £2k mark for a set of them

Yeah mate they will cost that much but I will just save up.... I am good at that so the Mrs says.... And gash at everything else lol

Can someone put the RS3 blades (the black ones above) on my S3 BE Edition saloon?

I would ask for a small photoshop but frankly with everyone using printers now I don’t think there is much money it in...
Man yer hard work Google RS3 sedan in Oman and you'll get a navarra blue RS3 With them on it

But the suspension is lower...
Given there's a gnats nudger of a physical difference between a S3 and a RS3 saloon the car will look 99.9% identical with these wheels and colour in video ever would than any photoshop would do

Last edited:
Yeah mate they will cost that much but I will just save up.... I am good at that so the Mrs says.... And gash at everything else lol

What is this 'save up' that you speak of? It sounds like another language to me

You'll learn lol

The girlfriend tries to teach me, I'm slowly but surely getting a hang of it... a house is next on the list and she's already got a deposit 20x larger than I do! Got some serious saving to do next year

The girlfriend tries to teach me, I'm slowly but surely getting a hang of it... a house is next on the list and she's already got a deposit 20x larger than I do! Got some serious saving to do next year

Aye whatever lol glad she's the sensible one lol

Reactions: Rolly12