Small mods to my A6 Avant

AndyC555

Reaction score
Some small mods make a big difference.

Maxton Design front splitter
Puddle Lights

I haven't gotten around to fitting to splitter yet. When this lockdown is lifted I'll hopefully get to a friends garage and get it on. The puddle lights are cheap and easy to do yourself. I got these ones on Amazon. I had read some reviews before purchasing from some people that had one of the pair faulty on delivery so I purchased two kits just in case and sure enough one of the lights didn't work. Luckily I had the other set.

Attachments

• IMG_5881.jpg
    IMG_5881.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
  • puddlelight.png
    puddlelight.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
Reactions: Bulldog
@Bulldog Yes I saw your thread and watched that video. Thanks.

Any issues with using just the self tapers for the splitter? Was it secure enough and did you have confidence the splitter wouldn't just rip off at speed?

Reactions: Bulldog
No issues at all using those screws I sent in the link. I only changed to the included hardware as I took the bumper off.

OK thanks. I may use those to install it as its much more easier then bumper off and bolts.

To be honest it’s not that bad taking the bumper off now that I’ve done it once I reckon I could have it off in about 15 mins.

I did use quite a few screws but I didn’t want it moving or coming off & those screws definitely did the trick.

09577F01 98F2 4AA4 AA02 ACCC341AFB50