Small meet london

Just a thought, the Homegrown meet is again next Friday. We could always meet there? Food, drinks, toilets, parking all in one place and easy motorway access.
I'm going on Friday. Anyone fancy a mini convoy let me know.. Can meet anywhere on the m25... I'll be coming from Essex so traveling anticlockwise :p

I'm going on Friday. Anyone fancy a mini convoy let me know.. Can meet anywhere on the m25... I'll be coming from Essex so traveling anticlockwise :p

What's this homegrown meet all about? I live in essex as well mate, not met anyone yet or been to any meets so I wouldn't mind coming to this. Is there a thread about it at all?

Im up for it... What time and where for convoy?

Don't think I can so this Saturday or Sunday now- but could some one explain more about the Friday HomeGrown meet? Time/Place etc and what to expect....e.g is it officially organised and not some random invasion on an industrial estate?

Cheers

Ok cool. Well I'll give the car a quick hose down when I finish work and head down. I'll be getting on at J21a and travelling anticlockwise for anyone who wants to meet en route.

I finish work at 8pm:-s... So im aiming to come straight there... Im coming from heathrow... Any chance to meet somewhere before?

I'll be travelling from Folkestone way so my time will all depend on M20/M25 traffic and how quickly I can get out of work tbh

Will definitely be heading up though but my car isn't exactly show/event clean standard lol

Nor is mine. Needs some serious detailing.

Not quite sure how we're going to meet up as there will be a lot of cars and a lot of people. I have a name tag I can wear if required. My car cosmetically looks quite stock so it might go unnoticed but it does have an interesting registration you can look out for.

Mine is not ready either till august... Outside inside is stock .... Will i think is best if we meet up somewhere and go along together as we r not yet prepared for a show:)))...

Kwistof what time u think u will be at Heathrow jct on M25? Maybe we can meet up as weel and go together...

Btw my audi is an A6 blue with back windows tinted and ive got on the front doors bottom some stickers with SPEEDFREAK, also on the front window passenger side a sticker with SPEEDFREAK and on the back as well...

My opinion is that will be good if we meet before and go all together

Well thats a bit hard cos ur coming on m25 anticlockwise which will be very busy being friday night. I really dont know ... Maybe if u come through town(watford,uxbridge etc which will be quicker) we can meet up somewhere in uxbridge and from there jump straight on a40/m40 and go on... But its up to u... If not we can meet up inside the beaconsfield service at the petrol station and from there go and park the cars...

If u have another idea let me know

Yeah would be good to meet up before the meet but I'm not to clued up on any places around that area and also as Andy has said the M25 is a mofo on a Friday evening.

I have my ASN stickers on my pre-facelift S3 8L rear quarter windows and I'll try dig out my ASN T shirt to make my car and myself easier to find :)

I should be also meeting my mate in his E39 M5- so listen out to the V8 sound as I'll be with him also and meeting him at the place. This is the services with a Weatherspoons is it not? :beerchug:

Reactions: Sandra
Hmm tricky. Might be best to all meet somewhere there and then get parked up together. Petrol station could work as we're away from the main group.

Ye we should do it at the petrol station and after park together ... What time? I finish work at 8 so i can come straight on...

Should be there about the same time too if all goes better:))

Will also ive send u an pvt msg

Yeah petrol station could work....can't remember this services but I presume you can go back into the services after you enter the petrol station and won't get booted back onto the M40?

No... U can go back as far i know:))) so all of us there at 8:30 - 8:45?

Yep no problem. Got your message so I'll drop you a text when I'm on my way :)

No... U can go back as far i know:))) so all of us there at 8:30 - 8:45?

Yeah sounds about right- if I get there early as traffic is clear and my mate's already at the meet then I will go in and park up-
Then come out to the petrol station when you guys get there to meet you or at around that time.....can't really be hanging around just the petrol station for an hour or so lol...could look overly suspicious :huh:

Nice to meet you both Will and Andy on the Friday evening.....

First time at that meet for me and seemed like some decent VAG cars were about.

Hope to see you both at AITP?

Chris

Nice to meet you both Will and Andy on the Friday evening.....

First time at that meet for me and seemed like some decent VAG cars were about.

Hope to see you both at AITP?

Chris

Hello, people, it took time to find London VAG connection;))
How are you?!:D
Also interested in meetings anywhere London area.
As I understood there's a Homegrown is taking place every last friday of the month?
Where about? would be more than happy to join a group of like-minded people.

Looking forward!

Cheers,
Chris

Hello, people, it took time to find London VAG connection;))
How are you?!:D
Also interested in meetings anywhere London area.
As I understood there's a Homegrown is taking place every last friday of the month?
Where about? would be more than happy to join a group of like-minded people.

Looking forward!

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris.

Very well down here in the SE thanks...

Yeah I believe Homegrown happens the last Friday of every month but think I'll have to give it a miss this month due to car repairs.

Check out this ASN meet that is happening near London, get signed up and pop along mate -

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/south-...-audi-dealership-meet-sunday-24th-august.html

Be great if you can come along :)

Also if you comment your details in this thread, then I can get you added to the rest of the ASN members in the SE -

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/south-east/164296-south-south-east-members-list.html

Chris

Hi Chris. Very well down here in the SE thanks...Yeah I believe Homegrown happens the last Friday of every month but think I'll have to give it a miss this month due to car repairs. Check out this ASN meet that is happening near London, get signed up and pop along mate - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/south-...-audi-dealership-meet-sunday-24th-august.htmlBe great if you can come along :)Also if you comment your details in this thread, then I can get you added to the rest of the ASN members in the SE - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/south-east/164296-south-south-east-members-list.htmlChris
Thanks for getting back to me mate. Sounds good to me. Sure I'm after - my details are below:RSK (Chris)Audi A4 B6 Silver Rskperformance@gmail.comPlease tell me if you need anything else. And yes, I am on holidays starting from 25th of July so I can't make it either... I mean homegrown. But I'll definitely see you guys in August than.Meanwhile, keep me updated, mate, nice to meet you. By the way can you give me your number? That could be useful. Mine:07429019708

Last edited:
how did the homegrown meet go guys i have been a few times when they 1st started to do meets but found its mostly for vw when you all go again let me no i will pop down

There are quite a lot of VW's but it is a german car meet so all are welcome. For fun though, I usually take my MR2.