Sline spoiler on a3 sport

Carrigan89

Reaction score
Hi just bought myself a 2010 a3 sport 3 door and looking to get the s line spoiler fitted anyone know the part number and much it costs roughly ? Also want to know if bottom section of the rear bumper can simply be swapped for the s line part if so anyone know the part number and much that would cost ?

The diffuser part does unscrew and clip off, look on ebay is the best bet to get the parts as new they are horrendous, the little sections of honeycomb in the diffuser section are £70 all on their own

Reactions: Carrigan89
The diffuser part does unscrew and clip off, look on ebay is the best bet to get the parts as new they are horrendous, the little sections of honeycomb in the diffuser section are £70 all on their own
Thanks mate I will do cheers

We can supply the S3 spoiler with part number 8P3860943GRU for £247inc.vat and postage within the UK mainland , this is a section of an E-mail from Stoke Audi showing the part number and price of a roof spoiler for my Audi A3 8 P Sport 3 door ( sport back is different )

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that you need to change the whole 3rd door in order to mount an OEM S-line/S3 spoiler on it. That's the more expensive solution. The cheaper solution that I did 3 years ago on MY2010 A3 Sportback, is that I bought an S-Line spoiler made of polyurethane from a UK seller on ebay and glued it on my existing ''short'' spoiler. I had it painted and glued at the dealers, and if I remember correctly they glued it on with a glue that is used for mounting windshields, they recommended it aldo I had bought a Tiger Seal glue, so we went with the windshield glue. If you want some detailed photos from different angles I can upload them. But I can say that after 3 years I'm very pleased with the results and everything is as it was the first day. Cheers.

Last edited:
You don't for a 3dr it just goes on the top

Like Lukeyb says , you just lob it on top , there are ' legs ' but most people just grind / cut them off and bond it straight on , I used sikaflex and it's still stuck tight .
Also it isn't glued to the rear window , so no problem if the screen ever needs to be replaced , I read somewhere that some one was concerned about this but not to worry , it isn't an issue .

Hello I have a 5 door sline and have put a rs3 spoiler on mine I bought it from eBay and it sticks right over old one if that help