Sline recaro seats vs Golf mk4

EmmaDilemma

Reaction score
Help! I have to make a choice and quick, I've already arranged to pick the the golf's up but come across some slides at the same price 300, and don't know what to do!

The golf's are an hour away and come from a 5dr. Heated.

The slines are from a 3dr and are also heated. I've been sent a link saying they will it? See below.

Help please!!

Screenshot 2016 06 20 21 01 06

Reactions: Tj 0785
They are S3 seats not s-line... s-line is later A3 (8P etc)

S3 seats sit you higher than your current A3 seats because of all the electrics...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: EmmaDilemma
I'd get the golf seats at least you know the back seats will fit

Reactions: EmmaDilemma
Yes golf seats will fit straight in with no messing around with electrics, rears are no good from a three door.

Reactions: EmmaDilemma and Tj 0785
Thanks guys, I'm voting the golf too since the link i was given saying how to fit the 3dr seats into a 5 dr was talking about how to fit 3dr s3 seats into a 5dr mk4golf.... i have an a3 8l.... ah well!

They are S3 seats not s-line... s-line is later A3 (8P etc)

S3 seats sit you higher than your current A3 seats because of all the electrics...

<tuffty/>

my bad i meant s3 not sline haha sorry audi on the brain! xx

I'll let you off.... S3 recaros are comfy but sit high as I mentioned before... that said, I love mine :)

IMAG0687.jpg

<tuffty/>

Reactions: tomjol
Why though if the back seats won't fit?

Yeah I got the golf ones, straight swap! Only took an hour to fit :) so happy with it completely transforms the car! Will post photos inabit :) thanks for all your advice guys! I appreciate it <3

Reactions: Tj 0785