Sline leather cloth seat colour

scotaudiavantman

Reaction score
Hi,

I only saw one choice on configurator which was black for standard sline seats

I saw some half grey ones and really didn't like them. Can someone confirm these must hav been alcantara and not cloth?

Just want to make sure I'm getting black black ones

Standard s line leather and cloth trim is black/rock grey

Hmm there were no options for this how is it changed? I saw black/black yesterday and this is what I want

This is what my order says, I'm worried I'm getting grey black seats now when I want black black

IMG 0187

As far as I know there was never a colour choice for the cloth, my spec says black black rock grey.
Wouldn't really say the leather was black either

Last edited:
I would live to see a pic

Base, what do you mean both? The Audi configurator shows only one option. Which is black and the display picture is black

I know what i want exists because I saw it yesterday in the show room. It was a white sline avant and I eve confirmed with the salesman it was standard s line cloth leather

I might take a picture when I go there next to pick up my a 3 with its new turbo

Hmm so one person saying it's standard grey black and one says it's standard black blak?

Audi dealer just got back to me and said there is no choice. It has to be. Black and black

Mine was described as black black on the order, but in real life it's more like charcoal grey charcoal grey.

Sorry should have been clearer. The leather / cloth seats are more v dark grey.

IMG 1321

I put my black diary on the seat for reference, try to ignore the chocolate mark.
Note to self, don't eat chocolate when driving home at night
The cloth part looks a little yellowed as I've just taken the picture - I'll try to remember to get one in the daylight tomorrow

It is now clear what I saw was in fact very dark grey.

Either way, I liked the way it looked so all is good in the world :)