Slim's review

S32B

Reaction score
OK so I've just received my first order from Slim's so thought I'd share a quick review:

What a great company to deal with, not only do they sponsor the forums which we all appreciate, but they get the job done with no hassle at all.

The website is easy to use, the ordering process is easy and quick, you earn points on everything that you buy which means money off your next order (think I've got £5 off already), the prices are very good, you can use CC/debit card or paypal to pay for your goods, all emails and pm's from this site answered promptly, free next day delivery on orders over £50 and best of all they use a good courier - Interlink Express/DPD.

I received a text message this morning to say that my order would be delivered between 13.05-14.05, it arrived at 13.08 :)

As you can see below the packaging is excellent, they even tape down the screw tops to be extra safe!

Got this little lot for under £56 delivered on a next day delivery service!

Will be using them from now on for anything that I need...keep up the good work ;)

If you haven't tried them I'd recommend you give them a go, this is their website link www.slimsdetailing.co.uk

Reactions: T-800, Matt@Slim'sDetailing and Sandra
Thanks for the review :)

I've passed this on to all our staff involved (big copy of this in our packing area now!) - we're still under a year old as a business but we've been working damn hard to make sure the sum of all our parts add up. It genuinely means a lot when we get write up's like this, helps keep the focus and direction.

Truly appreciated - Matt & The Slim's team :)

You're more than welcome mate, credit where credit is due ;)

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing
The bilberry wheel cleaner will last you an absolute age. Great stuff and a lovely smell to boot. :rockwoot:

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing
The bilberry wheel cleaner will last you an absolute age. Great stuff and a lovely smell to boot. :rockwoot:
It doesn't taste bad either as long as you get the dilution right :p I tried the pre wash today for the first time and I'm happy with the results...I've been using bilberry for a while, last lot came from Shinerama who have since closed down....so it's lasted a good couple of years! This is the old one/label:

Old