Slim's 10% off weekend?

S32B

Reaction score
Rather than PM Matt directly I thought I'd post it here for all to see/use ;)

Like others this weekend I was on the hunt for some more detailing products whilst taking advantage of the 10% off weekend. However, two of the 'popular on here' items that I wanted are out of stock!

So rather than miss out on the 10% or buy from another supplier, would it be possible to extend the 10% off weekend for all ASN members until those items are back in stock please?

Item out of stock:

Valetpro Citrus PRE Wash 5lt
Carpro Hydro2 Lite

When are they due in please?

Hey!

Thanks for the tag.

We will have Valetpro Pre Wash back in stock Tuesday, so I've tricked the system so it shows as in stock now to buy. Hydro2 Lite however won't be in till late next week or the one after. Happy to do a similar magic trick if you are ok with a slight delay in getting a second parcel? It's a popular seller so we've increased our stock levels on it by double.

Let me know and I can adjust the system accordingly :)

All the best,

Matt.

OK thanks for that Matt, needed everything next week tbh, as I 'm off all week so wanted to get the car sorted, then I'm back in work for a week and then off on holiday ;)

Order placed ;) few things I've had in the past but also ordered some Gtechniq M1 to try!

All arrived today, packed even better than last time! :) Didn't get the free bag though...I suppose you had run out?

I'd hate to get Christmas presents off your packers, it takes ages to get into them lol.

Thanks again ;)