Slight Stutter

Madmo

Reaction score
Hi guys Just been out in the RS for a wee blast and noticed something. When i was driving along in 7th at 60 there was this ever so slight and faint stutter intermittently so i put the foot down it changed down into 5th then the traction control light started flashing and i had hardly any power so i left of the gas and floored it again and it was fine. Just wondered what the hell could cause that? Probably impossible to answer i know but im a bit concerned now

car is a 2018 saloon with 19,000 miles

Are you running staggered tyre setup ie. 255 fronts and 235 rears?

If so its common traction control intervention when the ABS system sees a difference in rotational speed across the axles .

My tuner told me there is a Haldex system software update available but I haven't had the need to get it done yet

Reactions: Madmo and RS03???
Are you running staggered tyre setup ie. 255 fronts and 235 rears?

If so its common traction control intervention when the ABS system sees a difference in rotational speed across the axles .

My tuner told me there is a Haldex system software update available but I haven't had the need to get it done yet
Hi yes my car has the staggered setup. Its booked in for thursday so will see what the garage say

thanks for your info