Slave cylinder?

neap38

Reaction score
KGrHqIOKiwE4qGshn4BOOp46oG2w0 35 I have bought this slave cylinder and plan to do a clutch change on my car tomorrow. I did not realise that there is two different typea of slave cylinders. My car is a 1998 1.8t 150. Does anybody know of this is the correct replacement part?

Thanks for your reply. There was no slave cylinder on that link for some reason. Im tempted to get down to eurocarparts and buy and second slave cylinder just in casr because the clutch has to be done today no matter what. I dont think it will last another day.
Its seems like information for these cars on forums and scattered everywhere and is a right pain to find what your looking for.

Thanks for your reply. There was no slave cylinder on that link for some reason. Im tempted to get down to eurocarparts and buy a second slave cylinder just in casr because the clutch has to be done today no matter what. I dont think it will last another day.
Its seems like information for these cars on forums and scattered everywhere and is a right pain to find what your looking for.

Thanks for your reply. There was no slave cylinder on that link for some reason. Im tempted to get down to eurocarparts and buy a second slave cylinder just in case because the clutch has to be done today no matter what. I dont think it will last another day.