Sold Skoda Octavia VRS 1.8t

Status
Not open for further replies.

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
IMG 20200608 2130575562
2002 Octy VRS saloon, basically this car stayed within the same friendship group for most of it's life until I bought it back in 2017. At some stage within the first 5 years of it's life it went to Jabba Motorsport where they did some very nice work indeed. It's had induction, crank breather, custom rolling road re-map and single stage clutch and a Jetex system from the Cat back. Obviously lowered at some point too!
Factory tints all round, everything is original with the rest of the car, absolutely no rust!
Body work is very good for it's age but does have the odd small age related mark as you would expect.
Interior very clean with no damage but could do with a proper valet to get the seats even whiter, personally I was going to fit a black carpet but never got around to it being silver / light grey it has suffered a bit.
Loads of paper work, 11 month MOT, 142k miles.
The fact that this car still pulls like a train with no issues whatsoever is a testament to the work done by Jabba all them years ago.
Loads of paper work and a load of bills from the last couple of years proving Cambelt, Alternator, recent ABS and Lambada Sensors, full set of drilled/grooved discs and mintex pads, e.t.c
I'll be giving it another basic service involving Oil, Filters and Spark plugs before the sale.
I hate using terms like this but probably a future classic with these cars.
If you like a car that is quick but returns very reasonable mpg on knocking around then this is a great option.
Offers in the region of £2395

Last edited:
Looks a great example. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In Devon mate, about an hours drive from Exeter towards North Devon.

Reactions: Jonnyboy82
Always the way, I’m in London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahh not far then lol
Seriously though there are options if you was interested, I don't mind picking up from train or plane e.t.c.

Reactions: Jonnyboy82
Treated the wheels to some nice new centre caps and also a new black grille badge...
IMG 20200624 205019454

Also just to confirm that I did oil change and filters on Friday evening, didn't do plugs as I realised that I'd only put a decent set in a few weeks before taking it off the road last September, the car has been put back on the road just 3 weeks ago. Spent all winter tucked up in my unit :relaxed:

Car back in my unit now off the road, keep getting messed around on this now.
New price £1995 ovno

Status
Not open for further replies.