Single or Dual Exhausts?

hatmeow

Turbo is the only way....
Reaction score
I have finally decided to chage the exhaust from Turbo Back for my FWD 2.0T DSG but cannot decide what rear silencer to get.

I plan to use Milltek for the down pipe, cat, and Mid silencer. The current choices for rear silencer are Milltek single outlet or the dual outlet Abt

I am torn between having the near stock look of the Milltek and the very cool dual exhuast ABT. I have also been told that the Milltek is a better system and makes a bit more power. I really dislike loud exhaust notes and just prefer a lower "stock +" note.

Any thoughts?

It depends on the rest of the car, if it looks near standard then milltek, if it looks modified then I like the Oetinegger style rear with twin outlets either side. I've been looking at exhausts and I would give serious consideration to the Jetex systems and some of the blueflame sytems look very nice !

Thanks guys, I have very minimal exterior changes (oettinger rear spoiler, Front lip spoiler only) and the stock look will definately fit my planned S3 front bumper / grill. However there is always a part of me that wants the M3 exhaust look...:o.k:

How bout performance and sound? any experience from that?

Part of you may want the M3 exhaust look but lets face it....Your car isn't an M3 so i wouldn't bother. I'll be going for the full resonated Milltek turbo system when i get around to it.

Whats the general review about Milltek Exhausts, quality, etc? I was thinking about getting a Milltek box on mine, but someone told me the build quality has dropped?

Milltek vs Jetex - Who's better?

I need to get the standard tail's on my A3 changed!!!

Thanks