Single Grill Conversion Done....V6 S3 Hybrid!!! pic heavy

With the issue of stone chips to the headlights, have you thought of investing in headlight protector covers from Audi? I would rather have chips on these than the headlights especially with Xenons, they can also dissipate the force against larger stones that could break the headlights as well..
that is a good idea i would hate to think how much a new headlight would be from audi prob the best part of £300

Lovely looking motor by the way Sarah, loving the mods! :yum:

I have thought but tbh I'm not keen on the look of protectors. But ive not seen any on an A3, only other makes and its always put me off them. I may go down the route of using Laminx one day.

that is a good idea i would hate to think how much a new headlight would be from audi prob the best part of £300

I would hate to think about the cost of repacing the new LED adaptives, will be ordering mine in the morning as I just tried to fit my prefacelift covers but are now a different fit..

The rings look much better Sarah! Good Stuff!!

Your detailing skills keep growing. Fancy a drive down to London to sort out a tatty Audi?

Looking really good Sarah. Now you have matching front badge, mirrors and alloys
Good result with the headlights aswell :)

Sarah loving the rings, looks very good & £300 for new headlight, yeah double that & add some more.

Drive it into a CRV :)..you get 2 new headlights free .......lol..Looking superb S !

Cheers Guys. Nice to know my hard works appreciated.

Hey Phil I'd do your car if you were closer! Think i'm doing Leas soon lol!

259e6a04.jpg

Just had a mini heart attack!

I have spare bits from my facelift if people don't want to cut or retire etc pm me

the front looks really nice now! nice colour too

sarah you still need bixenons, and to loose that cupra spoiler,follow it up with painting the s3 one black!

Hiya Phil, yeah the splitters off now! Funds are gone for now so bixenons arnt on the cards at the mo! Would love then though! and spacers on the rear!

know how that feels all these little clips etc are killing my funds, new intercooler pipe for the s3 cost 60 quid today, its not even a foot long! but i still love the car though espcially now the assemblys in my hands had a goood stab and got the front end fitted today!

Yea, HID's with those headlights are awesome! Look around for aftermarket stuff, it may end up being cheaper than an OEM set. My advice is to get something between 4800K-6000K. Thats the best range, because you get the most lumens out of that. It's the most usefull. You get a bit more color as you move closer to 6000K, but after that the amount of light you get drops off and it just adds more color. If youre going for more show rather than functionality, go with 8K+

bixenon means xenon for full and dipped beam mate, sarah already has xenonx, though some aftermarket xenon bulbs wouldnt do it any harm purple light sexy!

Hiya Phil, yeah the splitters off now! Funds are gone for now so bixenons arnt on the cards at the mo! Would love then though! and spacers on the rear!

Hoorrah for the confederacy, the splitters of, you know we were right my dear, as Phil says paint it black as our car colours are the same, trust me gloss black is the key here, the stock silvery colour looks pants imho on our colour cars, especially with a black optiks, too many contrasts.

Hoorrah for the confederacy, the splitters of, you know we were right my dear, as Phil says paint it black as our car colours are the same, trust me gloss black is the key here, the stock silvery colour looks pants imho on our colour cars, especially with a black optiks, too many contrasts.

yeah yeah yeah! lol, at this rate our cars will look like twins!! lol.... Next spring will be the time for a few tweeks! remember this was done pretty fast in the end to get it ready for AITP! I have a few ideas for him when spring arrives! .............. I still need Leas input too!

did u guys look into anything from the US? will it be less money to purchase a set here and have it shipped?

they would point into the eyes of oncomming traffic due to the side of the road we drive on, rather than the kerb