Simons Custom Exhausts, East Kilbride. Opinions ???

bree9482

Reaction score
Hi guys, booked in to the above^^^^

Was just looking to see if anyone had used them ??

If so, whats their work like etc...??

Cheers

Brendan

Used Simon a few times, he is decent enough at what he does...

I've found the work sometimes needs a bit of adjustment a couple months down the line, but he never causes bother about it.

Used Simon a few times, he is decent enough at what he does...

I've found the work sometimes needs a bit of adjustment a couple months down the line, but he never causes bother about it.

Ok thanks mate ;))

think i I will give it a shot !! Just can't make up my mind whether to decat or not ??

dont want cel on and my car is revo mapped and was told it could have been mapped out ??

then there is the whole mot issues etc..

A mate of mine used them for his exhaust on his Z4. Said they were very good and certainly looks a good job...

Ok thanks mate ;))

think i I will give it a shot !! Just can't make up my mind whether to decat or not ??

dont want cel on and my car is revo mapped and was told it could have been mapped out ??

then there is the whole mot issues etc..

I've ran decatted cars for years (XKR, S4 and now RS6) but you need a friendly garage to help you out for MOT time.... I would be careful! lol

another thing to think about is...well... it's loud... ... ;-)

I've ran decatted cars for years (XKR, S4 and now RS6) but you need a friendly garage to help you out for MOT time.... I would be careful! lol

another thing to think about is...well... it's loud... ... ;-)

Haha I have a garage that will be friendly lol I hope. I'm looking forward to a little bit more noise tbh but also want to be able to drive it at motorway speeds and not be deaf !!

its just the cel, I've done some research and seemingly revo stg2 does a cel delete. So a fmic then stg 2 software