Simoniz Back to Black Tyre Shine

oli356

Reaction score
Anyone used this before?

Costco from 14th May - 3rd June have it on offer, 3x 600ML for £6. One can from Halfords of 500ml is £5!
So super cheap but is it any good... even if it is average, for the price I wonder if you can go wrong. How do the spray cans work compared to liquid/gels usually also?

Upload 2018 5 11 14 26 17

Used it before and does not last that long (quick fix) . But for that price it is well worth you to try.

Very old but good value for money product, l have found that the old aerosol tyre dressings give the wettest look to tyres very similar to tyre silk

Used it before and does not last that long (quick fix) . But for that price it is well worth you to try.
Yeah that's kinda my thoughts as it's ridiculously cheap... I'm not sure what I'm using currently, I got given it in some other container so not sure of the name but it doesn't last long anyway.. A week maybe.

So could use this more regularly, though I suppose the tyres should be clean before it's used anyway :)

Incredibly cheap so not really a lot to lose. Last year I used Angelwax elixir an ws pretty pleased with it especially as I don't like very shiny tyres (satin effect for me ) although I do realise everyone has their own preferences

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Never used it but i find tyre clean as in my pic is great for cleaning engine bay as well as tyres thats so cheap might just give it a go .
394dcc9c1ba2346ee0ff53abbd2a09a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk