Silver S3 Rear Bumper Damage

Cheese

Reaction score
I have minor damage (a dent about the size of a 5 pence piece) to my rear bumper thanks to a low flying bollard and a lack of due care and attention. I have asked Audi to quote me for a repair and quote me for a parking sensor retrofit. Wait for it...

Bumper Repair Cost = £621.65
Parking Sensor Retrofit Cost = £640.59

:puke2:

Needless to say, I won't be going ahead with the repair or retrofit at those prices. Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in the Camberley, Surrey area that will do a good job at a better price?

Chips Away Reading are very good, had them repair similar damage on mine

Some chips away don't have a good rep but this one does, Aston Martin garage uses them! price is very reasonable too

Chips Away Reading are very good, had them repair similar damage on mine

Some chips away don't have a good rep but this one does, Aston Martin garage uses them! price is very reasonable too

What sort of price are we talking?

Come down my way mate I know I can get it sorted for you allot cheaper in a professional bodyshop, not far or if you get the paintwork sorted & need the parking sensors sorted, I can do the latter aswell :)

PM me if can be of help.

Come down my way mate I know I can get it sorted for you allot cheaper in a professional bodyshop, not far or if you get the paintwork sorted & need the parking sensors sorted, I can do the latter aswell :)

PM me if can be of help.

Thanks for the offer. I have a very reasonable quote from Chips Away and they are local + recommended so I am going to go with them.