Silver 8L S3 Replica - Solihull

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Not too sure what's under the bonnet, but it's definitely not an S3 as the badge that's stuck on the bootlid suggests lol. It had a bodykit of some sort, including sideskirts and front and rear skirts which are add on for the standard bumpers. And it had Mk5 Golf GTI 5 spoke rims(telephone dial ones).

Not too my tastes, but so long as you are happy with it... so own up if you are about. :)

I think I've seen that one floating about the 'hull too.

Spotted again last night atabout 21.00hes on the petrol station on the A45 next to the NEC junction.

Definitely a local then.

Yep, seems to be. Not sure about wheel choice/bodykit but it looked tidy enough, each to their own though!. It was very clean so he obvioulsy takes a load of pride in it anyway.

T

Get some sneaky pics next time if you can :)

Yea well you know how it is, Mine and Toms cars are obviously MUCH nicer than plain old BLACK!!

Yea well you know how it is, Mine and Toms cars are obviously MUCH nicer than plain old BLACK!!

I'll try to go for a sneeky snap when I see him next, not sure how I'll explain my actions if he rumbles me though :ninja:

Easy Tom, just say you are inspired by his car and one day you wish yours could look just like his :) LOL!!

might see mine soon boys :icon_thumright: i'm at my mates bodyshop, just stripped the front bumper down for paint today, rub the skirts and that down tomorrow and try and access how they will fit then painted fri hopefully :) .. By monday should be a very close rep...

Oooops, sorry dude, I have had a MANIC week!!!

Hope you are getting the car sorted soon, looking forward to seeing it :)

its ok no worries bro, we'll prob end u trying to work the skirts out and As my body shop mate says 'performance modificate' (not bodge) them fitting sweet :haha: .... My rims are on the way too cant wait!!! hopefully get time to blow the doors over too as they have odd dent/scratch's...

What rims have you gone for and where are you getting the work done??

porsche cup 3's , my mate's dad has his own bodyshop in ludlow, shropshire my mate is same age as me we met about 7 yrs ago (about 18yrs old) and then i found out they have a bodyshop and from then on i only ever use them!

They always give me good deals and that bit like my mates at ah fabrication really i'm very lucky i have mechanic mates, bodyshop mates and alloy fabrication mates... All of which i do things for them and vice versa...

Ad

Wicked, sounds good, looking forward to seeing the car soon :)