Silly man......

28-months :sign omg:

That I personally struggle to reconcile :wtf:

28-months :sign omg:

That I personally struggle to reconcile :wtf:
It does seem odd. Robbers who have made people's lives a misery, and those who have destroyed people's cars dangerously get a slap on the wrist. Yes, this speed is ridiculous, but so is a 28 month prison sentence. The guy has a 10 year driving ban.......surely that is enough?

Reactions: xBox
Entirely justified, did you hear the music he was listening too . It does set an example to other people who do this though that potentially they could end up in some serious trouble.

Reactions: BillTheButcher
Hit 192 mph on a track and I'd be impressed , there's a time and place .

Reactions: voorhees
192 mph, yes, well done, you have the bragging rights amongst your circle of friends. What did it really achieve though...?
I think he was lucky, every time he did it. Lucky an animal didn't decide to cross the road in front of him, because the brain would try and avoid that by default and the car would not respond well at that speed, it would have been carnage for him and his daughter.
Lucky he, or an oncoming vehicle didn't have a blow out or any other unforeseen issue with the car.
Above all, he was stupid.
He obviously has a huge ego and look what it did for him.

The worst thing is, that speed has now been highlighted to anyone out there who feels the need to try and beat it.
And, I bet they will, sadly.

Reactions: batch
Warning to others, not to record yourself driving at such a speed, then uploading it onto YouTube!
Actually I don't think he posted the videos. The police found them on his phone when he was apprehended for an unconnected matter. So looks like he was a rogue as well as a prat.

Reactions: batch
He must've had the dumbest lawyer on the planet to be convicted of that if that's the full video.

Reactions: pilla
should cut his hands off so he can't do it again. total fkn shtestain.

Doesn't seem that bad? Just playing the devils advocate, looks like some sort of dual carriage way(and doesnt look like there is any pavement/so no pedestrians ), the autobahn also has a similar layout tbf and people have hit much higher speeds down there.

He was being investigated for drug dealing, and by the looks of the cars he was driving he was pushing class A's out to all the kids in Northampton, so he's no where near squeeky clean, his daughter also got filmed taking a car down the bypass too hence why she got penalised along with aiding and a betting.

Doesn't seem that bad? Just playing the devils advocate, looks like some sort of dual carriage way(and doesnt look like there is any pavement/so no pedestrians ), the autobahn also has a similar layout tbf and people have hit much higher speeds down there.

pretty stupid comment fron someone with "drive safe stay alive" under their avatar. . if he'd lost control and/or hit someone lse doing 192mph would you still think it "doesn't seem that bad"?

Reactions: Scottyg
pretty stupid comment fron someone with "drive safe stay alive" under their avatar. . if he'd lost control and/or hit someone lse doing 192mph would you still think it "doesn't seem that bad"?

Apologies,
I forgot this forum also caters to those of lower intellect.

Devil's advocate
"In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. In taking this position, the individual taking on and playing the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process."

Is devils advocate another word for trolling ? :whistle2:

Reactions: Scottyg
we realised that from your post. there is no debate about driving 2x the speed limit.
yep no worries mate, happy to help you with terms you don't understand. By the way it was closer to 4x the limit, the A45 has a 50mph limit.

which makes your attempts to justify it even stupider.

we realised that from your post. there is no debate about driving 2x the speed limit.
yep no worries mate, happy to help you with terms you don't understand. By the way it was closer to 4x the limit, the A45 has a 50mph limit.

I think we can all agree that the guy was pushing it.
Let's not start verbal boxing over the whole thing.

braking distance approximately just over 600metres. that's the scary part.