Siena ripped me off

Do yourself a favour, I got a PM of someone who sent there cluster to him, stay clear cause wasnt a pleasant experience.

I came so close to buying a grille off him too. Glad I didn't.

I bought a headlight in 'Excellent condition'.

Turned up with a stone chip right through the lens!

Or the remnants of a shotgun blast

Matt82 said:
id bet siena doesnt comment at all in this thread, based upon what i read in those links
when do i collect my winnings?

Well we needed evidence, seems there's a shed load of it now so I'm as I said b4 with you 100%, the guys a c*ck & needs some surgery to his knees.

Sienna has come undone it would appear. The evidence presented is quite simply condemning. Even if he did pop up and make a plea, there is too much history and personal accounts to clear him regardless of ANYTHING he could argue/say. Because of this I have spread the word to numerous security and I.T/Web watchdog forums via my colleagues and associates. The word WILL carry and he should have a very arduous time from now on (but not on the NIGERIAN forum, those lot are THICKER than thieves. I have had experience in dealing with them when employed as part of a team to uproute a mobile phone scandal on ebay last year). I usually sit on the wall reference things like this, but find the material against him so hillariously damning that I have opted to spread the word. That aside, as far as I can tell 99.9% of you are genuinely here to help people and have a laugh. There is no room for characters like Sienna amongst such a cracking bunch of enthusiasts.

Jeez, I leave this place for a while and look what happens! God job though, was gonna go to him for a clutch change. Think not now

Jeez, I leave this place for a while and look what happens! God job though, was gonna go to him for a clutch change. Think not now

i have heard that welsh guy is very good and very well priced too :)

ditto, about three weeks and ........

I'm surprised as well, he was very helpful in a pm I sent him about a cluster repair..... I was tempted to visit him and get it repaired but chose a firm in Great Yarmouth ( I was on holiday in the area - they did it in about 1.5 hours whilst we toured the local shops !! )

Sad when this sort of stuff happens.

Well Siena posted back my carbon dash parts and gear shift surround which is a good start, so these are up for grabs if anyone interested but PM me if you are dont want to clutter up this thread.

glad you have got some back mate ,lets hope he does the right thing and returns all your stuff ASAP

This is a worrying thread, I speak to Siena quite a bit and he did tell me he was getting married a few weeks ago and going to Africa on honeymoon I think. Is there a chance he's not responding because he has no internet out there ?

he is here.
spoke to him the other day when the FW thing cropped up

And he only posted my Carbon trim back on monday so yes he's seen this plus he text me the other day saying "Thank you Mr Curley".

Not looking great then, is he responding to anyone via PM, email, sms etc ?

#107, when I say a lot, I mean every couple of months...I can't understand why he's not at least had a go at defending himself on here, he's normally a prolific poster on a lot of forums. I last spoke to him about a month ago when he called me up as he was having a problem with a B5 that he was putting a V8 into and couldn't get it to run for more than 20 seconds or so.

#108, not a penny, nor me to him. It's just that this thread has shocked me a bit as it seems out of character. Who knows eh !

Is this the same deutscheparts from ebay by any chance?

:eyebrows: i smell a rat..... i seen some one else talk in such ways as the thread above...... Fishyings!:sly:

Thats quite funny actually as I also thought the same thing tbh on 1st read.

Not sure in what way you smell a rat, my name's Noel and I run the eBay store mentioned above. I live in Malvern, near Worcester. You can ASQ me through eBay if you want, then you'll know it's me :shrug:

Dont worry mate just weird timing for a new member to pop into this as most if not all are regulars, no offense you understand.

No worries, I worked it out after, I'm not him and I have a good reputation to keep up, I don't mind changing my username if it's classed as an advert ?

He's seen the post and I've spoken to him and had SMS from him.

If you have followed the links you would have seen there is a lot more to him then whats in this post alone.