Sidelight Bulbs

Ronniebiggs

Reaction score
Could someone point me towards some good white LED sidelight bulbs to go with my 6000K HID bulbs. I had a set off e-bay on order and the seller never sent them so still with the standard yellow sidelights.

Any links would be most appreciated
Thanks
Andy

I have always used a company called Ultraleds and found the service to be good, but I know J7USS has has a bad experience so you can take your pick! I have These 9 LED's and find they are good and match my 6000k HID's perfectly, however I see they now do These 15 LED's which look awesome as they actually have LED's on the end of the bulbs too.

They have never given me any bulb warnings on the DIS either. Not the cheapest out there but they have been a good option for me.

Thanks James

I just ordered the same as you had. I had already joined that website before but last time when I needed to order them they where out of stock.

Andy

Good, let me know what you think when they are fitted :thumbsup:

I bought some a few months back from ultraled to complement my HIDS on my B6 A4 CAB, they look good, no errors at all

New Mini Light Tower 15 Leds Xenon White (U50115W)

Only negative thing I will say is that once they are in, you will struggle to get them back out without them falling out of the holder unless you glue them in as they are quite thick having 15 L.E.D'S on the circular barrel

ronnie - are those Xenon's factory fitted?

reason I ask is that factory OEM = different wattage sidelight to factory Halogen.