Side trim/skirt help

bezA3

Reaction score
This is loose and I haven’t had the time to go out and sort it I noticed it yesterday so thought I’d ask how to save myself some time to be honest. Any ideas how to get to the screws/ fixing points to make secure again.

Upload 2020 1 5 22 1 3

Before I remove any trim I'm working on, in or on the car, I check eBay and breakers for particular part pictures. That way you get to see clips, screws or mounting points.
Would recommend you do same, unless you just want to get it back secured on. If so, I would use special glue to bond it properly.

Replacement parts like clips, if available in that trim, might be pita or irreplaceable and whole part need to be installed with prior painting. £££

Not to scare you off, get it off the car first and inspect.

Sent from H P20 PRO

Could you do me a favour please - I need to know how long that is ?

Before I remove any trim I'm working on, in or on the car, I check eBay and breakers for particular part pictures. That way you get to see clips, screws or mounting points.
Would recommend you do same, unless you just want to get it back secured on. If so, I would use special glue to bond it properly.

Replacement parts like clips, if available in that trim, might be pita or irreplaceable and whole part need to be installed with prior painting. £££

Not to scare you off, get it off the car first and inspect.

Sent from H P20 PRO

Great tip!

Reactions: KrisKrk