Side skirts

Tomwelshy

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting side skirts to fit my S line saloon to give it a lower look, what options do I have?

CSR Skirts on my avant...

6670-1449004261-d2a63b66c72ebfb55339fad6f32c2cb8.jpg

Reactions: Tomwelshy
Do they do them in black? As on the website they are shown in silver? And will they fit my saloon?

Fits standard B7's. They are made of a type of flexible fibreglass. They come in a rough black coating so will need preparing, priming and painting before they are fitted. They also come with some automotive mastic to seal them on but I did not use it.

Reactions: Tomwelshy
Fits standard B7's. They are made of a type of flexible fibreglass. They come in a rough black coating so will need preparing, priming and painting before they are fitted. They also come with some automotive mastic to seal them on but I did not use it.
Nice thanks mate

How did you secure them on mate?

How did you secure them on mate?

You remove your existing sill fixings. The CSR skirts come with longer fixings that pass through both the skirts and your existing plastic sills. The mastic is to hold it snug on the outer edge.

Mine did not come with the extended fixings so I used other means to hold them on.

Reactions: Dani_B19
I'm looking at getting side skirts to fit my S line saloon to give it a lower look, what options do I have?

Thats the only problem the fact its an S-Line your very limited to in finding anything to fit, i'm going for,,,,, same skirts as Marks and i would love to find a proper decent rear spoiler.

Thats the only problem the fact its an S-Line your very limited to in finding anything to fit, i'm going for,,,,, same skirts as Marks and i would love to find a proper decent rear spoiler.
Ball ache for the rear spoiler mates, in looking for one for my SE still.