Side skirt same as B7 model?

Amir

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking for a side skirt for my A4 Avant B6 passenger side, found a few on ebay which are off a B7 Avant anyone know if they will fit?

Im also assuming it has to come off a Avant model and not a saloon?

Thanks in advance

Amir

I heard that there is a small difference which is notable when fitting, but very easy to resolve. Are the B7 skirts different in shape? They do 'seem' deeper, but maybe they are the same.

I heard that there is a small difference which is notable when fitting, but very easy to resolve. Are the B7 skirts different in shape? They do 'seem' deeper, but maybe they are the same.

I just got the part from dealership worked out to be same price as ebay secondhand. Happy with that. 66quid inc vat

That's good, was that for the pair? As you say, seems to be the same as they go for used on ebay. Did they came pre-painted?

The price is for a single side, a pair on ebay would cost 100+ the possibility of it being the wrong part and damaged in transit wasn't worth the small saving. Its not pre-painted. I was surprised they had 1 available on the shelf for me. Just to note the sideskirt is 2 parts.. As I only needed the largest part it was 66quid approx..