Sick of it.........

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
Right that's it... I know this is sad but the state of the road conditions and no matter how I apply my windscreen washers the fluid ends up running down the driver and passenger windows. Unless I'm at a dead stop this occurs pretty much at all speeds.
I don't care how they look I've order a set of wind deflectors to remedy this winter weather problem...... and yes I will also be wearing driving gloves and have a seat cover made of beads... That is all, bah humbug.......have become an old git!
They will of course be discarded once they stop spreading tonnes of ****** grit....!

Reactions: RYes3
I can fully sympathise with you about all the crap on the roads as I have a similar problem on my A6 except it doesn't go on the windows but over the mirror glass (heated automatically in this weather so can see naff all behind.

With the state of the roads they should give up gritting and let us use chains..... couldn't plough the roads up any more than they already are and we would have clean windows!

Reactions: robbiemac
Right that's it... I know this is sad but the state of the road conditions and no matter how I apply my windscreen washers the fluid ends up running down the driver and passenger windows. Unless I'm at a dead stop this occurs pretty much at all speeds.
I don't care how they look I've order a set of wind deflectors to remedy this winter weather problem...... and yes I will also be wearing driving gloves and have a seat cover made of beads... That is all, bah humbug.......have become an old git!
They will of course be discarded once they stop spreading tonnes of ****** grit....!

I just can't get the image of an RS3 with beaded seats out of my head now lol! Brilliant!

I just can't get the image of an RS3 with beaded seats out of my head now lol! Brilliant!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Don't panic, I'll Plasti-dip the beaded mat in High gloss black to match the interior..... I'm not totally mad:puke2:

No offence intended but all I can see now is the beaded seat covers, the prayer beads hanging from the mirror, the taxi sign on the roof, some ethnic music playing and an RS3 not being reved over 1500 rpm haha

Reactions: robbiemac and RYes3
ha ha ha ha ha.... You've just described every Mercedes in the world.......