Show us your tax disc holder

herrmax

Reaction score
Ordered a new one from eBay and it's crap, what's everyone else rocking ?

I just have the standard "Bath Audi" dealer one.... But then I am a boring git!! :laugh:

IMG_1988.jpg

I ordered a magnetic one off the bay that looked pretty cool (no pics as I'm at work). Its pretty naff to be honest, but its clagging the disc to the screen which is what it's meant to do lol, so it'll do.

Richbrook S3 one off ebay. No pic soz

I've got a black twist off richbrooke with the Audi rings and Quattro underneath.

I recommend the twist off ones otherwise every time it comes to putting a new disc in you have to undo the allen keys which can easily round off. Plus you have to put it further up the windscreen to be able to get the allen key in.

I don't see the point in having to display a tax disc, it's all electronic! So it's a waste of tax payers money them being printed! You don't have to display anything about insurance in the UK and I see that as a bigger issue if not present!

Reactions: 1inchpunch
I don't see the point in having to display a tax disc, it's all electronic! So it's a waste of tax payers money them being printed! You don't have to display anything about insurance in the UK and I see that as a bigger issue if not present!

Its a scam... If you haven't got it displayed you get another fine.. Great Britain :)