Show us your steering wheels !

NIGE28

Wondering if people are running aftermarket or another audi steering wheel in their s3? Have an s4 wheel in mine with the steering controls all working but it's to big and bulky, need ideas, what looks good !

What's everyone got?

samurai

volan-18.jpg

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Any pics of yours Nige? sounds interesting!

NIGE28

It's not really lol might be to someone else's taste. I will grab a picture later hopefully before it gets dark

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was an option from the factory mate as I viewed a couple of cars with them on when I was buying mine.

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
The multi function option wheel on the 8L was 4 spoke.

Can certainly see why you want rid. Without wanting to be too being rude. It's fairly horrid!

Can I join in :racer:

SteveMcB

P1190562.jpg

A wee runabout I had 2 or 3 months back :)

SteveMcB

Preferred this one TBH :hubbahubba:

P1190561.jpg

NIGE28

Not being rude at all lol hence the whole reason for the post I would like a different wheel.

Not sure whether to spend a decent amount and get another audi wheel from like rs3 with airbag or just get a really nice alcantara omp/sparco ?

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
I looked in to this. Was told The 8v s3 flat bottom mfsw was the best match andwas around £1000 supply and fit but I didn't already have mfsw so you might not need cables fitted so might be cheaper If I remember right it has to be a single phase airbag aswell

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
That's why I didn't get it I can get the wheel for like £500 and was going to see if kufatec done A wiring harness

Ant b

S3 highlife,did you have to send yours

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
No you dont but you have to use you airbag and centre piece I contacted the seller not long ago

Sam_

Down under
I have the B5 RS4 alcantara wheel in mine. Pretty nice. Some pics in my thread below.

Most of the newer Audi models use single stage airbags so they're easier to fit to our cars. The Mk5/6 vehicles used two stage so were a pain and needed a harness etc.

Ant b