Show us your engine bay

TOM.S

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
As per title. Show us the heart of your pride and joy.
here's mine.
f800d0ec-0415-4d10-827a-9f3f568bfa0d.jpg

SDC16168.jpg

craig what is that ontop of your engine? near the coilpacks? love the top engine covers TOM S haha awesomem, where did you get the right hand engine ciover from mate and did you paint it yourself? if so what with

Av4nt: got it from ebay, but it's also available at TPS/Audi. Painted with hi temp paint, the stripes,logos are only vinyl stickers easy to remove once bored with them.

are you able to give a link to the exact paint, id like to cure some boredom and play with my engine bay :) Thanks

did you prime it or anything first or just slap it on

just pick a can or two of any engine caliper type paint available Halfords and any paint supplies shops.
And yes I did used primer due to porous surface of these covers. (about 2 thick coats of primer, the another 2,3 coats of paint of your choice)

craig what is that ontop of your engine? near the coilpacks? love the top engine covers TOM S haha awesomem, where did you get the right hand engine ciover from mate and did you paint it yourself? if so what with

if you mean the 2 pipes its the PCV delete to catch can

Reactions: Craig Cull and Av4nt
Why nobody sees it but me.....Am I missing something?

A

I presume you still wipe/clean your *** after the toilet??? just apply the same logic to the engine then...

or maybe people just like cleaning the engine as it's part of the car... ;)

My old S4

IMG_6090Copy.jpg

5F770A48-78D3-4A19-94C5-249DFFEDB070-297-00000037A0099EB7_zps97676c09.jpg

need to get some new pics done when cars back fixed but heres how mines looking atm

IMG_3229 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3233 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

Painted black full engine cover kit
Custom engine cover colour coded and part carbon dipped
:D

Reactions: Ash92, disk0 and TOM.S
I really think you lot need to get out more:moa:
You can probably work out what the engine looked like after this dunking!

I've just recently ordered up some covers for mine.... doubt i'll do anything fancy with them just yet, but be good to get the covers on none the less, tidy things up a bit :)

yeah ive just ordered te final cover that goes over the fluid and power steering bottles as in Tom.s bay. looks neat

yeah ive just ordered te final cover that goes over the fluid and power steering bottles as in Tom.s bay. looks neat

I've got this cover and screws etx brand new in garage if anyone interested as decided not to fit.

20140308 121344
Best one i got of mine on my phone. Main cover has been flocked. Rest just standard (at the moment). Being bored in work got me buying things!