Show us your desktop!

HmanS3 said:
Left Screen Home

Right Screen Home

Left Screen Work

Right Screen Work

Laptop Screen

Media PC Wallpaper

DUDE where did you get the engine pic for the bugatti?????

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o.k:

Biglockie said:
DUDE where did you get the engine pic for the bugatti?????

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o.k:

Just put "Bugatti Engine" in a google image search.

AndyMac said:
Absolutely, nice one JoJo, sounds like he's just overcompensating for not having one decent machine.

i have them connected up to the TV's as media Pc's i do use my laptop in most rooms ads a remote control and for surfing on here while im watching crap on tv :p

My rather boring dual-screen setup at work: the right screen generally has Outlook maximised, the left one Visual Studio so very little time is spent looking at the soothing blue, ha ha.
desktop.png

I don't think i can post mine on here!! It's a bit X-rated "edit!!" it's a lot X-rated ;)

Mine changes every few days, courtesy of my filthy minded g/f :cool: I sometimes get a shock when i turn my PC on after getting home from work!!

9 times out of 10 there isn't a bloke insight. Just a fit bird/, or 2, or 3 or more getting to know 1 another in all the right places :)

Altho when friends & family pop around i change it to something more suitable like a car or holiday pic ;)

Craig :cool:

craigynett said:
I don't think i can post mine on here!! It's a bit X-rated "edit!!" it's a lot X-rated ;)

Mine changes every few days, courtesy of my filthy minded g/f :cool: I sometimes get a shock when i turn my PC on after getting home from work!!

9 times out of 10 there isn't a bloke insight. Just a fit bird/, or 2, or 3 or more getting to know 1 another in all the right places :)

Altho when friends & family pop around i change it to something more suitable like a car or holiday pic ;)

Craig :cool:
Sounds like the perfect G/F!! :icon_thumright:

LOLOL!!! Midgets and shemales.... :lmfao: Brilliant lol

oops!

You dont want to go into room 101 ;)

;) I bet I dont!

My room mate come running in my room to see what I was laughing about! Comedy genious that is! lol :applaus:

desktop.jpg

Would need to be a GIF to show the dreamscene vid!

Any1 running vista sp1? Any1 noticed teh difference??? surely sp1 has been rolling out in update form for the last since forever???

I'm running vista at home with SP1, still as usless as ever. 50/50 chance of it reconnecting to wireless after being put to sleep.

J.

I had that too. I messed around and pulled my hair out with it. If my computer went to hibernate, it wouldnt find my network upon awakening. The only thing that would fix it was to power off at teh wall for 2mins.. :(

Anyway, I managed to fix it with a BIOS flash. Mobo is an Asus P5N32E-SLi

I used to have that problem although I thought it was a problem with the network as I could always connect to the one next door.

Had no problems with it recently. MSN is connected before I've even logged on after hibernate!

It's a known problem and apperently loading the latest vista d/l's will fix it along with turning off one of the IP seetings (can't remember which) This made it at least work occasioanlly!

J.