Show us your boot Spoiler Genuine or Aftermarket

P

purple8

Hi guys
i know their are various threads on boot spoiler i have trawled through most of them but have yet to find an image of the what the genuine ones look like on a car.
I have an SE and iam looking to add a spoiler .
Do they look ok or are the aftermarket ones nicer..

if you have an SE boot personally id put an sline boot onit, as it has a kind of spoiler / lifted bit on it

no a fan of spoilers on the a4 but thats my view anyways, plenty of aftermarket jobbys on ebay for ya to look at :D

if you have an SE boot personally id put an sline boot onit, as it has a kind of spoiler / lifted bit on it

no a fan of spoilers on the a4 but thats my view anyways, plenty of aftermarket jobbys on ebay for ya to look at :D
Sline was the original plan bootlid wise. but have yet to find decent priced one. found one on ebay which was well priced but then the guy just stopped responding to my emails

ive got one for sale, its currently got ma mates name on it at tho moment tho ill see if he still wants it :D

Which spoiler is the OP on about? Saloon? Cab? Avant?

Heres a pic of my DTM bootlid spoiler :icon_thumright:

I'm not sure which it is to be honest, it's a A4 DTM but must use a standard boot

****** so no no one has OE one fitted to an Standard boot . just thought OE might be better fit etc, but wanted to see pics